Burger

Precise1

...a little shot or two in the mouth... no more Swine flu and nobody around you 10 feet around !!

My wife would take the top off and drink it straight, lol. We get whole garlic cloves in olive oil with red peppers and she devours them.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:scratchhead:

:D My pleasure!! :bow:

This is the stuff and I can find it in local stores, although at first I had to buy it on line. I can't describe how good and handy it is, especially for garlic bread, marinades and directly spraying on meats (BBQ !!).

http://www.garlicvalleyfarms.com/product1.html

If you can't find where to get it, I'd happily ship you a couple of bottles at cost...

(seriously, I swear by it!!)

I use it as deoderant spray and mouthwash...

Here is something you have to read before you take the stinky herb attitude... ;)

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-garlic-juice.htm

http://ezinearticles.com/?Benefits-Of-Garl...e&id=117059

:beer:

B

i did not know you were implicated in the recipe topics...so to complete your meal, check for your french fries recipe that you were looking for :stickwack: ...still teasing you

Edited by Pinip

My wife would take the top off and drink it straight, lol. We get whole garlic cloves in olive oil with red peppers and she devours them.

I haven't met her yet, but I love her... :D

Are you going to get her some??

about that garlic in spray, i imagine that you must refrigerate it... ?

Nope, no refrigeration required although I store it there. What will grow in pure garlic juice? Not bacteria... :shrug:

i did not know you were implicated in the recipe topics...

Where there is food, you will find me... :D

B

Just so you don't think it is all bacon and burgers at my house, I bring you a sushi party!!!

Salmon, smoked salmon, tuna, shrimp, BBQ eel, and seasoned mackerel were the flavors of the day...

truckparts1007.jpg

truckparts1009.jpg

truckparts1011.jpg

Egg rolls, bean curd/fungus beef noodles, fried rice and my special miso stew rounded it out nicely.

*burp*

Excuse me... :D

B

Just so you don't think it is all bacon and burgers at my house, I bring you a sushi party!!!

Salmon, smoked salmon, tuna, shrimp, BBQ eel, and seasoned mackerel were the flavors of the day...

truckparts1007.jpg

truckparts1009.jpg

truckparts1011.jpg

Egg rolls, bean curd/fungus beef noodles, fried rice and my special miso stew rounded it out nicely.

*burp*

Excuse me... :D

B

beautiful plates..and even more lovely smile !!

Edited by Pinip

jesus i can feel my heart clogging just looking at that!

True...buth he still can't multiply those hambergeurzzzz like the first one you mentionned...you know ? like he use to maaterialise and share ?? :rofl: i guess he still practices...that materialisation trick... one day he'll make a NPORA burger for every one...just got to be patient...

...Hell is paved all the way with good intentions :-)

Edited by Pinip

jesus i can feel my heart clogging just looking at that!

...having scond thoughts...were you talking about the hamburgeurzzz, the sushi, or the lovely smile on ze picture ?

Here you go Pinip, just for you. Unfortunately, I didn't make it, but some day... :D

largest-burger-123lbs.jpg

B

... :rofl: i have 2 songs that come in my mind... ''J'attendrai'' ... from Dalida ...lol and ''you are so...unbelievable'' from...can't remember !! ...you have so much imagination !!!

Yes, theirs will be lesser than mine!!

Not only did they forget the gorgonzola, but I see no bacon present and I will add sauteed onions simply because they belong... :D

B

Damnit, B... Now I have a sudden urge to throw some patties on the grill. :lol:

Those burgers are just awesome. BTW, how'd that SPF's turn out? :D

SPF = sweet potato fries. My bad. :doh:

BTW, killer job on the sushi! Damnit, now I'm starving... I know what I'm doing for lunch tomorrow. :lol:

Yes, theirs will be lesser than mine!!

Not only did they forget the gorgonzola, but I see no bacon present and I will add sauteed onions simply because they belong... :D

B

i must admit, your huuumbergeurzz are hard to beat !!

Frikadellen

Yield: 4 Servings

1 Cup Bread Crumbs, Dry

1 Egg

1 Small Onion, Finely chopped

Salt

1/2 Lb Ground Beef

Pepper

1/2 Lb Ground Pork

Butter

Soak breadcrumbs in cold water. Squeeze to remove excess water. In a small bowl, combine soaked breadcrumbs, onion, ground meats egg, salt and pepper. Shape into 4 firm patties. Flatten slightly. In a medium skillet, fry patties in hot butter or oil, until nicely browned on both sides. Do not overcook or they will be hard and dry. Serve hot with tomatoes, sauerkraut, cabbage and creamed potatoes or fresh crusty bread.

Frikadellen

Yield: 4 Servings

1 Cup Bread Crumbs, Dry

1 Egg

1 Small Onion, Finely chopped

Salt

1/2 Lb Ground Beef

Pepper

1/2 Lb Ground Pork

Butter

Soak breadcrumbs in cold water. Squeeze to remove excess water. In a small bowl, combine soaked breadcrumbs, onion, ground meats egg, salt and pepper. Shape into 4 firm patties. Flatten slightly. In a medium skillet, fry patties in hot butter or oil, until nicely browned on both sides. Do not overcook or they will be hard and dry. Serve hot with tomatoes, sauerkraut, cabbage and creamed potatoes or fresh crusty bread.

Minus the pork and add a few seasonings and that is exactly how I make my burger patties!! :aok:

B

pork is the shizit though. :D

...last time it was shiznit ?!!! ... meaning ''the top''...now it's shizit ? i am loosing my latin ?!! ...is it s...t ? :shrug: