Anyone dissapointed with AC shipping?

jimmycapp

I ordered my AC spring a week ago from sunday (3.8.09) I was amazed with the $60 ups ground shipping on a 50lb box. Thats a 100% markup. Well I paid, and waited until yesterday. I called and the lady on the phone said, "I'll have shipping send them out today". That's pretty lame for the amount they charge for shipping. If I hadn't called, I doubt they would have shipped. Her excuse was "Orders get shipped out first come first serve. So we probably had a lot of orders"

I hate people. I should have just canceled my order, or bitched more, but I just want them already.

Rant over,

James

I agree, but consider yourself lucky... I ordered mine also and the shipping is costing me 127$US.... once converted in canadian, these springs will have cost me on the border line of 700$ !.....They better be gold plated for that price...hahaha

I don't recall what mine ended up costing, but my lift kit got to Canada in about 3 days. I was actually surprised how quickly that happened. (that was 4 years ago)

I ordered my AC spring a week ago from sunday (3.8.09) I was amazed with the $60 ups ground shipping on a 50lb box. Thats a 100% markup. Well I paid, and waited until yesterday. I called and the lady on the phone said, "I'll have shipping send them out today". That's pretty lame for the amount they charge for shipping. If I hadn't called, I doubt they would have shipped. Her excuse was "Orders get shipped out first come first serve. So we probably had a lot of orders"

I hate people. I should have just canceled my order, or bitched more, but I just want them already.

Rant over,

James

are you serious?

I paid 20 bucks shipping each time i've ordered springs (2x from wildhorses 1 x from bcbronco's)

and had them in 3 days.

Gotta know who to talk to and actually talk to them on the phone (vs online order form). My last order got delayed buy the manufacturer dragging their feet getting the parts to AC, but they still got the parts to me in time for my appointment for shop time I had. Don't know who is around these days but it used to be the only people I would deal with there were Jane, Mike, or Volrick.

I found the first order I put through AC for my body lift took almost 3 weeks to get to me. the second time I ordered my rear springs I called and stated while on the phone if the shipping takes as long as last time i will never order through them again, The springs showed up at my door 3 days later. I agree with above post if ordering through AC do it on the phone.