Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Sounds like you've been busy Matt . If it was'nt a few thousand Klm between us would be happy to help :beer:

Dave , how does the diesel go on the beach ?

Get it rego'd mate, I need to get on the beach.

Tell me about it. The only time i see the beach is when some falls out of the chassis and in my eye whem im under the dam pathy. Which is just about all the time. Ive even fallen asleep under there....lol

I haven't been around here recently, better get in before I'm left out :tongue:

Cyril, I reckon the diesel goes alright on the beach, of course i always want more power, but I haven't found and flat section that I couldn't get through yet... Dunes on the other hand..

Matt, you need a break, rent a 4by and get away for a while.

Dave, how's the intercooler install going?

I wish i could afford to. But doing the rego and weighing and stuff i dont even know how much its going to cost me yet. Even if it passes. But i also have to get camping gear aswell to get away....... Anyone got

Sounds like you've been busy Matt . If it was'nt a few thousand Klm between us would be happy to help :beer:

Dave , how does the diesel go on the beach ?

As long as the momentum is kept up, there isnt a problem. When I was up at ledge it was soft as sh!t, got through without a problem.

Cyril, I reckon the diesel goes alright on the beach, of course i always want more power, but I haven't found and flat section that I couldn't get through yet... Dunes on the other hand..

Dave, how's the intercooler install going?

It isnt yet, have to find time to do it. Need to order a silicon reduction tube, then just put it in & figure out brackets to keep it there.

anyone here in perth know what rego third party. Pits and weighing going to cost me???????? But then again my liscence hasnt turned up yet. Still got no photo id :(

Rego for mine was around 280 for 6 months, 15 bucks for your rego plates, last time I went over the pits it cost me around 80 bucks, weigh bridge, no idea.

Yeah mate, wil grab one next week & possibly head up your way next weekend to do the scoop & check yours out. Big problem is still that pipe, need to have mine cut & welded, but then I cant drive it til its fitted, so not sure what I am going to do (possibly have to fit it at work on a Saturday).

why cyril do you know something we dont....lol

Hey dave got that roof bar today for 150. Had the mounting kit missing so i took it back to another shop and they gave me another one in a box. Frign idiots....lol

G'day all!

the duckman came, showed and left again. Nice pics. They old ones or new. Hows the tranny problem going?

The pics are all quite recent, my most recent set in fact, I took a trip to Bright & Mount Hotham (Victoria) with my girlfriend, that was on my overfilled, pre-rebuild gearbox, 3 hours drive, loud, but no problems.

So the tranny is actually going really well, lot of money spent, but its fantastic, I am still yet to take it on another decent drive (somewhere far) to 'stretch its legs'... so to speak.

why cyril do you know something we dont....lol

Hey dave got that roof bar today for 150. Had the mounting kit missing so i took it back to another shop and they gave me another one in a box. Frign idiots....lol

I paid $142 (installed) for my one removable bar... took all of 2 minutes to put it on. I want to do full length rack, but cant justify ~$400 for a track system. Just chewing through options, because I still want to mount heaps more lights (Reversing, side work lights, high mount Stop/Tail/Indicate, Strobes, Rotators, heeeeeaps)

*Keeps an eye on the Aussie rebels* :D

Damn, Duckman steal a ships aerial? :ohno01:

:lol:

:beer:

Yeah I get a lot of attention with my big errr... pole... Just got to love people when they look along the normal plane of vision, then stare up into the sky. Most people just stare like idiots, but kids are the worst, last week i was driving past a school, well you can image how funny a hundred or so kids look all simultaneously pointing into the sky.

If anyone cares, its a 2.1m GME Antenna. The Duck Truck clears 2.0m without it, 3.7m with it on.

Whatever. I soooo need to take another trip.

--DuckMan.