Where are all the OZies

Cyril

yeh mate i made it here. The tom tom says im 37 min from youre place so ill drop in. Ill send a sms whem im on my way. I havnt got dans no so can you let him know ill pick them up for him

Will have my rack powdercoated Monday, take it home Tuesday.

Matt, any chance of grabbing that screen before you scrap the white beast? Will probably do lift on the 23rd, not going to do the Lano trip til the lift is in.

Howdy all ,

Spoke to 2 pathy guys but their not interested in a forum , so i'm still trying to attract new Pathys to this site . Went to the local 4wd club meeting and with 80 members none had Pathy's so i think i'll stick to the current lot of 4by's and just go wheeling with them .

How are you all going ?

Things are good here Cyril, I spent the day at Matts, watching him demonstrate his expertise at body lifts,

I only went for 30mm, didnt seem like much, until on the way home i pulled up next to a standard looking patrol, and realised i was sitting higher than the driver of the patrol.

Thanks again Matt, would have spent 3 days trying to do it mysel, and most likely i would have given up half way through. cant wait to see your wheels on the road,and on the dirt, its then that you will know all that hard work was worth it.

Matt it sounds like you've been busy !

Dan it's good to see your 4by still progressing , was the body lift in when you went camping ( pics ) .

Dave , once you do the body lift you won't look back . Sure it can create other things to re-align but it's all good .

Everyone else Howdy .

Just got rained off the beach , it was a quick run after work with a Patrol and Navara .

That sux, there is no such thing as a quick run on the beach here, the nearest beach with access is an hour from my place. Will be different early next year, moving to Bunbury, more places to wheel down there.

I think Matt is some kind of machine, or an alien of some kind, the amount of work he seems to get done is amazing.

we done the lift on the weekend, so no, it wasnt in when i went camping, so i will have to get a new pic when i get a chance.

even though it was only 30mm, it has made a big difference, makes the 31's look too small, and i have to step up a little to get in the seat.

i remember when i first got the terry, i remember how it felt low to get into, almost like a car.

if the weathers good tomorow arvo, i will get a new pic.

Dave, are u gonna go for the 30mm, or 50 mm? would look huge with the 50mm.

im thinking of taking off the front nudge bar, just have to work out another way to mount my spottys. it would give me a bit more clearance under the front, and lift the bumpers, and lift the towbar up as well.

hey guys. Just to update. Im not going to register the car in wa. Ill have to do it again in qld anyway. So ill just ship it back to qld. Oh sorry cyril im heading back. Someone has to represent qld....lol. But im good for saturday dave. Ill have chris here also. And just to rub it in i got the winch bar from him aswell, its either tjm or arb....mounted and lookd bloody good. ill re powder coat it black in qld. He is taking the blue bar.but will be buisy all weekend so anytime is good if anything needs to be done.

yeh i know i have mixes feelings about going but just means ill have to fly ova for a wheeling trip now and again.....lol but all is good. I would have loved to wheel over here but im shure once the camper is built and a new motor then im going to travel oz.... But we will still have to organise an ozi forum meet up still. Lets grow the aussie side bigger than the rest of the forum. Have a state chapter in each capital city.... See whats involved starting our own??????hmmmmmm

heres a pic with the body lift, not huge, but i didnt want to get carried away, and bring attention onto myself from the coppers.

001-1.jpg

then may i sugest a paper bag for the head........lol

That sux, there is no such thing as a quick run on the beach here, the nearest beach with access is an hour from my place. Will be different early next year, moving to Bunbury, more places to wheel down there.

Yeh , stockton beach is about 10mins from me and i drive past it every morning on the way to work which is torture . Have heard Bunbury is a nice place and with more places to wheel :aok:

I think Matt is some kind of machine, or an alien of some kind, the amount of work he seems to get done is amazing.

we done the lift on the weekend, so no, it wasnt in when i went camping, so i will have to get a new pic when i get a chance.

even though it was only 30mm, it has made a big difference, makes the 31's look too small, and i have to step up a little to get in the seat.

i remember when i first got the terry, i remember how it felt low to get into, almost like a car.

if the weathers good tomorow arvo, i will get a new pic.

Dave, are u gonna go for the 30mm, or 50 mm? would look huge with the 50mm.

im thinking of taking off the front nudge bar, just have to work out another way to mount my spottys. it would give me a bit more clearance under the front, and lift the bumpers, and lift the towbar up as well.

Thanks for the pic , it's looking sweet . 30mm is good but if you can 50mm is even better . Never been a body lift fan before , but after doing my 50mm lift the thoughts have changed .

hey guys. Just to update. Im not going to register the car in wa. Ill have to do it again in qld anyway. So ill just ship it back to qld. Oh sorry cyril im heading back. Someone has to represent qld....lol. But im good for saturday dave. Ill have chris here also. And just to rub it in i got the winch bar from him aswell, its either tjm or arb....mounted and lookd bloody good. ill re powder coat it black in qld. He is taking the blue bar.but will be buisy all weekend so anytime is good if anything needs to be done.

WTF , your moving back to the east . Make sure you stop in on the way .

then may i sugest a paper bag for the head........lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeh cyril im not drivn back. Going to trnspaort b1 over. Im going to fly. But stockton maybe lookin good for xmas. Or you going to go to landcruiser for a run.....

And dave got some bad news dude. I broke the screen. Got it 3/4 out then crack. The door swung shut on me and pushed the knife up. Sorry mate.