Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Yay, finaly i can get back on here.

Matt, i sent my altenator in to a repairer thru work to see if they can upgrade it to put out more amps, if it turns up today or tomorow, i will swap the one out of my car, and put the upgraded one in, and u can have the un upgraded one.

no, i wont just give you the one thats in the car now!

not till i get the other one back lol.

i reckon i will get up there sat arvo, but i have to drop my kid of at 3, so it wont be till about 4

should be fun.

I had to remove the bottom half of my radiator shroud, it just slips off.

also had to undo the sides that bolt to the gaurds, on the plastic trim under the bumper

Front seats need to come out. Front seat belt bolt off.. And i think the rest has been covered.

:blush02: How embarasing, im the only one with decent tyres, and im the only one that got stuck.

Just so everybody knows, it was way deeper than it looked, It would of been at least 5 foot deep, and i was last, so it was all chewed up already, and.... and... and... maybe it was even 6 feet deep by the time i went through it. OH yeah, i only had it in 2 wheel drive too. :blush02:

Didnt wash the car last night, and now the mud has set like concrete, im gonna have so much fun getting it off. the doors are covered in about 5mm of the crap.

checked my condenser, and it is blocked with mud, will put a pic up when i get home from work. better clean that out before summer hits. and i found a few sticks and stuff stuck underneath, hopefully no damage done.

I HATE MUD!!!!!!!!! :headwall:

HAHA, yeah mate, mines still baking too. Will break out the high pressure hose when I go to mums place later today. Was good though, noticed how much bigger mine was when I was looking down at all the other cars

got stickers on today. Cant put picks up but i sent them to dave. They were 20 dollars each from wanneroo markets. Dave has her ph no aswell. Ill send dave the picks ftom yestaerday when i transfer them to my phone for you. The one i got of dan would be a goooooood truck of the monthe shot for you dan.