Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Dave, do you have those 30mm blocks at your place? im taking the trailer back tomorow arvo, and can extend my travels to your place to drop off the brake pads if you still want them.

then what else will i need for the lift? same bolts as are on the car, plus 30mm? are thy all the same length?

what kinda washers and nuts?

anything else i need?

Matt, i have a bit of camping type stuff, but no tent. let me know what you need and i will see if i can help you out.

i have a 3 burner stove and stand, an empty gas bottle, 2 twin single blow up air beds, a kitchen type fold out bench, rechargable air pump for the beds (which takes about 20 seconds each bed). and a few bits and peices, let me know.

Edited by Danrocks

Dave, do you have those 30mm blocks at your place? im taking the trailer back tomorow arvo, and can extend my travels to your place to drop off the brake pads if you still want them.

then what else will i need for the lift? same bolts as are on the car, plus 30mm? are thy all the same length?

what kinda washers and nuts?

anything else i need?

Matt, i have a bit of camping type stuff, but no tent. let me know what you need and i will see if i can help you out.

i have a 3 burner stove and stand, an empty gas bottle, 2 twin single blow up air beds, a kitchen type fold out bench, rechargable air pump for the beds (which takes about 20 seconds each bed). and a few bits and peices, let me know.

Yeah mate, they are rolling around the back seat of the car at the moment. Matt knows what is required, for 50mm lift you need M10 x 160mm Grade 8.8 bolts, nylock nuts, flat washers & spring washers I think, so would need 140mm bolts.

Matt, what are you up to saturday?

if i get all the bolts, and the blocks off Dave tomorow, feel like doing another lift?

You are the expert after all.

how long do you reckon it would take? you have done a couple now, you must be able to do it blindfolded, with one arm tied behind your back, the other holding a beer, in about half an hour.

yeh thats no worries. You will also need 2x60mm m8 bolts for the hoop. Not shure for a 30mm lift but still should fit also 2 large sockets for spacers. Can get them from supercheap for about a dollar each aswell. But just let me know what time. Alow about 4 hours tops. Most of the time is pulling apart the interior. Also some race tape to cover the holes. Or i have a bitt of fiberglass we can do thet with.

front seats. Seat belt anchors at the bottom so the carpet can be lifted. And the plastic strip at the back so the carpet can come up. Just have a look where the mounts are from underneath. You will have a better idea where we have to get into. No a biggy. I have the air tolls so why 1 takes the interior out the other can undo the mounts and prep.

Well if your going up sat Dave, i might save myself a trip down to your place, and take the pads to Matt's.

we should have mine ready to throw in the blocks as soon as you get there, and will probably have the lawn mown by then too.

might even have time to throw in your blocks as well, while you are fidling round with the cooler.

will i need to take of my nudge bar, or should it be ok?

if not, im working right down south today. I can grab them on the way back if you want to leave them somewhere at youre place for me dave. Not shure what time ill be comming back through though. But its an hour further past youre place south so im going past anyway. Send me a sms to let me know