Where are all the OZies

Cyril

yeh cyril im not drivn back. Going to trnspaort b1 over. Im going to fly. But stockton maybe lookin good for xmas. Or you going to go to landcruiser for a run.....

Will be staying on stockton for new years eve and a couple of days either side , as we've got the girls this year for christmas from the 19/12 to the 10/01 and will be just camping around the Hunter Region for this time . Your welcome to join in . Have to wait for lockers and fresh rubber before LCMP . Putting a front locker into a 04 Navara this saturday so will be busy this weekend .

ill see whts doin. I want to replace the cv,s or reboot them before i hit anything to exiting. Not a big job. Ill get my brother to do them....lol be good to have a mechanic on board again.

thats great Dave, cause i might need to replace one of mine, after Matt discovered the boot was torn.

where did u get yours from?

Alans CV joint in Osy park. Found out there is a place in Rockingham that does them too

yeh i changed mine between the cars. But i had everything off on the front end. I have been told to spray the boots with silicon spary to keep the rubber good to so keep that in mind.

Ok Fellas, not doing my lift now as I have to attend a family b'day party tomorrow, going to do it next Saturday. Is anyone up to a Northern powerlines run afterwards? Want to at least get Matt on the dirt before he heads home.

Will start lift around 11, not sure how long it takes, but we have light until around 7pm. Dan, if you have your daughter, bring her along as she doesnt mind wheelin.

Ah well, whats done is done. Have replaced the deck already, handheld was a freebee, so that wasnt my real concern. The old deck was pretty good, around 400 bucks worth.

So, who is in for next weekend? Going to need someone to pull me out when I get stuck

i organised my npora sticker today at the wannero markets. Only 20 bucks. I got her to keep on file if any perth guys want them. Also a nissan terrano sticker to go accross the front screen was only 20 aswell. Will pick them up next sunday and ill give dave the buisness card for contact in time to come if anyone is interested.