New Path

nissandoms47

I just picked up my new to me pathy. Its a 2002 SE black on black with the manual transmission. Its weird because its got the digital auto climate control with a manual trans and no leather. lol. Pretty unique I think. Plans as of now will be to black it out. Limo tint like I had on my white pathy and black wheels. with some 32 goodyear mtrs. And the AC lift and the strut spacer from my old pathfinder with new shocks/struts, super sliders by rocky-road (like my old ones but with a foot step or whatever and eventually an ARB bullbar. Gotta put one on this one since I had one on the X and loved it. Oh and obviously warn hubs. Guess ill be chillin in this forum again.

congratulations! your plans sound good. i say black it out, but go alloy rims. You dont want to go with too much black, heart of darkness africa style.

post pictures!

hey dumbass...just because you post everything in another language but the word SEX doesnt mean people will fall for it :thumbsdown:

mod delete my post when you get to this

And delete/ban that other user while you're at it!

Heres how it went down.

1996 pathy. White. Awesome

P1010101.jpg

2000 xterra with a ton of customization to it. Silver and awesome.

img018.jpg

then my new 2002 black pathy. Pics will come with its all done haha. Shouldnt take too long since ive got a ton of the parts left over from my white pathy.

hey dumbass...just because you post everything in another language but the word SEX doesnt mean people will fall for it

mod delete my post when you get to this

And delete/ban that other user while you're at it!

WTF! Where & when did all of this happen?...