Death became her.....

Ok, I am not going to bore you with details of how it happened. I will let the pics describe it. I will say that a Ford F-150 was on the other vehicle involved. Thank the good lord I did not have Shelby or the kids with me. I'm off to shop for a new truck tomorrow. Oh and I am ok, Just really stiff, sore and bruised.

R.I.P

wreckedpathfinder006.jpg

wreckedpathfinder011.jpg

wreckedpathfinder028.jpg

wreckedpathfinder027.jpg

Not much too spill. really bad circumstances, it was also aided by a city bus. Basically I was making a left onto a busy street. A bus was turning right onto the street I was on. Basically the other truck was in his blind spot. I did not see him and started to make my turn and he hit me pretty much head on with the front corner of his truck.

Bad news bud, but chin up. You are 1 piece and your fam wasn't in it with you. There seems to be alot of us walking away from these horrific crashes. Do you feel it's a testament to the crash integrity of our Pathys?

Basically I was making a left onto a busy street. A bus was turning right onto the street I was on. Basically the other truck was in his blind spot. I did not see him and started to make my turn and he hit me pretty much head on with the front corner of his truck.

Turning blind? Not blaming you, just asking...

I drive like a panzy in a cage, and a freak on 2 wheels. Survival is what I'm after...

All that matters is that you (and assuming the other driver) are ok. Metal can be bought and traded, not like life and limb. Kidneys and livers on the other hand...

It's just proof that the Gods hate caR50's...

SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!

Hmm, lets see a pict of your wreck, Dirty Mcshutmouth....

Sorry, too much wierdness, trouble, death in relations right now for me to be serious.

Like I said, all that matters is that you are ok!!

B

Sorry about the you're Pathfinder and best of all you've came out of it all right. At least now this gives you a opportunity to upgrade to one with a 3.5L.

David

WoW! Sorry to hear/see this, but glad you're well!

Shopping should be fun....of course MZ is right you could go get a WD if you really just wanted to go slower, have more rust, etc....but heck all that is worth it to have a "real" truck :sssh:

Hoper the new vehicle can help you shrug off some of the stiffness!

Edited by 02silverpathy

Well, it's officially totalled. As if we all did not know that already! Things have been hectic here lately, my little girl is sick and I hope not to get that, My boss really wants me to get down to TX to work, Which is bullshirt cause I requested a week off. I told him my hands are kinda tied since I dont have a vehicle. Then he freakin asked me if I could "borrow" a truck to go....yeah like somebody wants to lend me a truck to drive 1500 miles with and keep for 3-4 weeks. As far as what happened during the accident B..yeah I kinda pulled out in front of him I guess. And as far as what I am going to get...

Well, it's officially totalled. As if we all did not know that already! Things have been hectic here lately, my little girl is sick and I hope not to get that, My boss really wants me to get down to TX to work, Which is bullshirt cause I requested a week off. I told him my hands are kinda tied since I dont have a vehicle. Then he freakin asked me if I could "borrow" a truck to go....yeah like somebody wants to lend me a truck to drive 1500 miles with and keep for 3-4 weeks. As far as what happened during the accident B..yeah I kinda pulled out in front of him I guess. And as far as what I am going to get...

Your boss needs a freakin enema Brat...specially considering your recent circumstances. I wouldn't even answer his calls for a week.