Funny, I don't see real results here...

88pathoffroad

A while back someone from UniChip posted a spam ad on NissanForums.com. I deleted the post and asked them not to do so again. Here's the reply:

Sorry you think we are BS but we do have Dyno Sheets. We also have fuel runs and I have one on my personal Pathfinder. I know its hard to beleve some on is making a performance chip for Nissan. It’s true we did it!

I thought Forums were to help people, if this forum doesn’t want our help well move on. But be for you make that your final decision take a look at a few links to dyno sheets and other info you may be interested in.

http://www.unichip.us/DynoSheet.asp?...leID=453055781

http://www.unichip.us/DynoSheet.asp?...leID=453055994

Here is some other info on our other Nissan Product. All of this can be viewed at our web site. www.unichip.us

Titan and Armada

ADDS UP TO 36.2 HORSEPOWER & 42.2 TORQUE

Tune your engine for maximum safe power

USES PLUG N PLAY OEM CONNECTORS

Piggyback technology that installs in minutes

UNICHIP’S PERFORMANCE IS GUARANTEED

Only Unichip guarantees increased power for all applications

Frontier, Xterra and Pathfinder

ADDS UP TO 27.7 HORSEPOWER & 26.2 TORQUE

A SAFE PERFORMANCE ALTERNATIVE – FINALLY!

Does not alter factory computer - 100% electronically invisible

2006 350Z

ADDS UP TO 19 HORSEPOWER & 20.4 TORQUE

A SAFE PERFORMANCE ALTERNATIVE – FINALLY!

Does not alter factory computer - 100% electronically invisible

GROUP BUY!!!!!!!!!! Unichip Plug and Play for Nissan Titan, Armada, Frontier, Xterra, Pathfinder and 350Z.

We are looking to connect with Nissan owners. With the release of the new 4.0L software, we are offering a GROUP BUY for any of these Nissan pickups or 350Z.

If you get 20 kits sold we will give 20% off our website advertised price.

If you get 40 kits sold we will give 30% off our website advertised price.

UP TO 30% MORE POWER

The Unichip releases more power from your engine, taking advantage of what stock and aftermarket components leave behind

My reply:

I find it funny that your "dyno sheets" (which resemble marketing graphics, not real dyno sheets) only show results before (stock, no mods) and after mods which INCLUDE the Unichip. Since when does a Titan with headers, cat-back AND a Unichip prove that your product works? No tests for a stock vehicle, and then the stock vehicle with only the Unichip installed? Nice. Fudge the facts a little more, maybe more people will be suckered into buying your product.

Comments?

I think you nailed it. If it's so great they wouldn't have to spam for business.

We need to give benefit of doubt some times when Mods/Upgrades are Nissan specific. So few companies cater to Nissan especially Pathfinders.

Wowie, the guy emailed me back:

Mr. or Mrs, 88Pathoffroad,

I personal invite you to come up to Hillsboro and see our facility. It should only take you an hour to get here from Salem. On Monday June 9th we are putting a Nissan Titan on our dyno and making a new map geared for more gas millage. It is a stock titan that has now up grades. We help people get what they are looking for in performance. We sell hundreds of these products each month.

I wish I could go and see what they have up their sleeve...I've been without work for two months now and have zero cash to spend on trips to watch dyno runs. Anyone in the Portland area care to go and watch? :D

I wish I could go and see what they have up their sleeve...I've been without work for two months now and have zero cash to spend on trips to watch dyno runs. Anyone in the Portland area care to go and watch? :D

How about you tell them to donate one to the forums and we will pass it from user to user and have us (the users) test one. If they are legit, then they should not have a problem to do so.

Mark

We should all get together and donate (Paypal?) a few bucks for gas to get 88 there and back.

BUT I want to see video of your Pathfinder on the dyno.

Before & After the chip of course.

Unichip obviously didn't read your review of AC's UCA's

Asking YOU to go is :suicide::chairfall:

Edited by jitterymonkey

SSDD

oh well... as far as the topic... I have some snake-oil to sell if they want to swap one of their magic little boxes for some. I need a spacer to put under the leg of an uneven table here at work.

GUYS!

Unichip is probably reading this thread daily. The thread is titled I don't see the real results here...

It is of the opinion of most folks on this board that the product does not actually improve performance. The results have not been documented in a format that cuts the mustard for most members.

Perhaps they will rework it and shock us all by proving that their product will increase performance for Pathfinders.

If you guys are clowning around off-topic it makes NPORA and their members look bad. Start you own thread! They don't cost any money!

If you guys are clowning around off-topic it makes NPORA and their members look bad. Start you own thread! They don't cost any money!

I promised, and I delivered... V6, Simon, and Fukkinitup, and others... the posts are gone.

Please stay on topic.

geez... who tied your panties in a knot?

heheheheh

ok.. so.. to keep it on topic so the post-nazi doesn't freakout... I'm sure there are things you can do to tweak the timing etc to get a little bit better performance but all of these 'magic boxes' are nothing to spend money on.

geez... who tied your panties in a knot?

heheheheh

ok.. so.. to keep it on topic so the post-nazi doesn't freakout... I'm sure there are things you can do to tweak the timing etc to get a little bit better performance but all of these 'magic boxes' are nothing to spend money on.

:lol: @ 'magic boxes'

I prefer the tried and tested :aok:

Anyone wanna buy some "Magic beans"? Going cheap :lol:

From a simple moderator standpoint it doesn't actually matter whether or not the product works, you deleted the thread because they were advertising.

Once again boys and girls, this thread is not about V6, or what a bunch of idiots we all are.... I have removed all the off topic threads for a second time.

Once again boys and girls, this thread is not about V6, or what a bunch of idiots we all are.... I have removed all the off topic threads for a second time.

*Straightens up and flies right*

dyne sheets are gone

"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '='.

/DynoSheet.asp, line 23 "