Team Meow

Mr. Pickles

Fueler, is that a ragdoll?

Yup! Thats crazy you called it!

Mine will be running around the house all crazy, but the moment you pick it up, it goes limp like a doll and you can do what you want with it!!

is yours the same way

Yup! Thats crazy you called it!

Mine will be running around the house all crazy, but the moment you pick it up, it goes limp like a doll and you can do what you want with it!!

is yours the same way

She is all over the running about like a madcat... runs into things, knocks crap over... but she seems to have forgotten she's a ragdoll... she doesnt typically go limp... she's not too big a fan of being picked up and carried much. But she's still a kitten... there is much havoc to be had, why would she want to be held!! :D

She is all over the running about like a madcat... runs into things, knocks crap over...

haha mine too, it will go crazy and jump off the walls and jump on the couch for a split second only to jump right off, run crazy around the house at random

Does yours ever turn around 180* to try and run, only to bump its head into a wall or table post??

I think one of my cats has Rag Doll in him, he doesn't have the looks, but has the temperment. He is our largest and by all rights most experianced(was a full grown stray) but he will back down from all the other cats even if they want to play fight. He will burry his head, or turn towards a wall when he lays down. But he is also one of the most affectionate cats we have.