Quick Question about manual hubs

dogy2003

I was looking around on auto parts warehouse and they had the Warn Premium Manual Hubs for like 100 bucks, but it also said that I needed the Spindle Nut Conversion Kit which is like 140 bucks.... is that really needed or is the site wrong?

Weird. Amazon shows the warn hubs #29091 for $140, and autopartswarehouse shows them for $160. Where do you find them for $96? (Or do you mean Milemarker hubs for $96?)

I just google searched Auto part warehouse. Clicked on the first one. filled in the vehicle info. I filled in Nissan Xterra 2001 (but they are the same for R50) then used the parts search box and searched "warn hubs". It comes up with Kia spoartage first but scroll down you will see Warn premium hubs For Nissans part number 20990 for $95.88 + free shipping.

I will order them immediately after this post and let you know if it pans out, or if someone will become wise to this unbelievable price. Kirk

those hubs on parts warehouse dont look like what i have. I know that I got Warn #29091 and they were the premiums those on parts warehouse look like the standards. The best thing you can do when looking for hubs is try local 4x4 shops. I got mine shipped to the store for $120 and they were there next day.

whats listed on parts warehous

warn-standardhubs.jpg

what I have and is listed on AC etc...

dc3a6ec70acd484e70a2dcf6937c612d.jpg

You can't always trust the photos that vendors show in their online catalogs. In many cases, the part in the photo is just a stock photo that represents the type of product that you'd be buying, not the actual part number.

Kirk- go ahead and buy those hubs if you want, but be warned that they may not fit, and hopefully the vendor will allow you to return them without charging you a restocking fee.

Warn Premium Manual Hubs for the R50 look like this:

00warnhubs.jpg19installwheel.jpg

OK, so I called Auto Parts Warehouse. They guaranteed me they will fit my application (01 Xterra). Actually nice guy to talk with. He said APW number does not cross reference Warns. I thought that did not make sense so he checked the order history for "Warn Nissan Xterra locking hub W3620990" (this is what I ordered) and out of thirty something sets sold and sent not one has been returned. He also added if I am not completely satisfied I will be able to return at no charge. No restocking fee. No return shipping fee. So I thought what the heck, I'll be the guinea pig on this and ordered over the phone $95.88 total. I'll repost when Fed Ex brings them in a few days or so and I will find out what I exactly get. Thanks for the input. I'm just a sucker for a deal. And correct me if I am wrong Warn only produces Premium style hubs for Nissan applications. Kirk

And correct me if I am wrong Warn only produces Premium style hubs for Nissan applications. Kirk

That's what I had thought as well. I thought the "standard" stuff was only for Domestics.

At any rate, good luck, and please do report back....that's a great price.

Got the hubs yesterday.......

THE BAD NEWS: They are the 20990 like advertised and will fit Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Jeep w/ Dana 44. NOT NISSAN

THE GOOD NEWS: They honored what they said and sent me shipping return labels. And will be sending out the 20991's at the same price for the confusion and my troubles.

They will change the catalog error.