4x4 country game

MikeV

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I figured something out.

When you work out for stats...start with 100% Will and just do around 15% of your total allowed turns to train. (If you have 500 times to train, do 75) Then wait 5-10 minutes for a refill on Energy to 100% and go again, 15% of the allowed turns at a time. Wait for an Energy refill after each training. When your Will reaches about 20-25%, just use it all the way up after refilling on Energy.

You get way more stats per Will bar that way. I'm not putting this in the Guide or telling anyone else about it cause I want to see us all get ahead! :D

Last try I got 12255.9 out of a 100% one-shot train with about 19% Will left over...I got about 15696 by doing it one piece at a time.

The game caters to the high level players and the difficulty of play for low-level players spurs more people to send him money to get ahead with. The whole damn thing is solely a money-maker.

I agree totaly. This adolescent is making mucho dineros off of this game.

I personally made a vow not to send this boy any more than the $7.50 I already spent.

It is very addictive and competitive but the amount of flaws and lack of guidance is repulsive.

no cash out of pocket for me.

and I just scored... Someone was trying to list 500 oil at 1000000 each. they listed at $1 each. I got 500 oil for $500

Guy wants to trade back for $1000. decisions decisions...

no cash out of pocket for me.

and I just scored... Someone was trying to list 500 oil at 1000000 each. they listed at $1 each. I got 500 oil for $500

Guy wants to trade back for $1000. decisions decisions...

Who was it? If it was me, it would depend on who it is. If it was a noob and nobody, then just let your conscience decide. But make sure it's not someone that you don't want to piss off. lol.

so now this asshat sends me an email telling me to respond or I'll get to know the hospital very well. Then there are a couple of guys hitting me all day today (not that I care since I only really get onto the game once or twice every couple days)

get a frigging life

so now this asshat sends me an email telling me to respond or I'll get to know the hospital very well. Then there are a couple of guys hitting me all day today (not that I care since I only really get onto the game once or twice every couple days)

get a frigging life

You made a big enough profit off of that transaction to buy almost 30,000 bandages. I don't think the hospital will be a problem.

176 to 190 in a single hit. gotta go work in the gym some more now.

190 to 198 with a second.

should I mention that they were online hits against the VP of a well established gang?

:hide:

Edited by k9sar

Hey all, I'm back, I moved, so It took me a long ass time to finally get everything situated and get my internet hooked up in my apartment, but hey, all is well now, Ill see you all in the game!

:beer: Welcome back...sucks bein low level guys though