4x4 country game

MikeV

Tips for today:

When your in the hospital you can use the Box of Bandages to get out. 1 box = 1 minute

When you're doing something like using barf bars to up your energy to hit someone or a trail again quicker or the Box of Bandages to get out of the hospital,,, Just hit the "use" link in your inventory once. Then hit F5 to refresh as many times as needed to get up to the desired energy. For getting out of the hospital, watch the counter to see how much time you have left while hitting F5.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Transfer Cases

Military Single $700,000

Four Speed Single $450,000

Three Speed Single $300,000

The Trece $195,000

The Duece $110,000

The One Ton $65,000

The 3/4 Ton $30,000

The Gear Nutt $7,000

Mighty Mutt $1,500

Engines

Big Block Turbo $1,000,000

Big Block $700,000

Small Block Turbo V8 $400,000

Small Block V8 $275,000

V6 Turbo $185,000

Turbo 4 $100,000

Injected V6 $45,000

Carbed V6 $10,000

4 popper $3,000

Trail Tools

Out of Shape Spotter $2,500,000

Tripple Air Winch $1,800,000

Dual Air Winch $1,500,000

Hydraulic Winch $1,100,000

HD Winch $900,000

Heavy Winch $500,000

MD Winch $400,000

LD Winch $250,000

Pull Strap $150,000

Air Bag Jack $65,000

High Lift Jack $25,000

Shovel $3,500

Tires

Baja Blast $350,000

Comp Kings $200,000

Tuff Rocks $125,000

Super Grabber $80,000

Aggreso RO $35,000

Country MT $8,000

Q-Mart AT $2,500

Rig Armor

Exo Cage $600,000

HD Integrated Cage $480,000

HD Plus Cage $340,000

HD Protection System $185,000

MD Protection system $120,000

Heavy Duty Chrome $70,000

Light Duty Chrome $33,000

Plastic Protection $7,800

Nerf Bumpers $2,200

It's actually much cheaper to just plain use Nut Mix to refresh energy than it is to use ANY Barf Bars. Someone on the other forum did a comparison...

Just Information for those that haven't caught on yet.

Cost of energy refill from 0% to 100% full

NUT MIX: $100ea x 100= $10,000

BARF BARS: $500ea x 34 = $17,000 (or 33.3333333333333333333 for you sticklers out there) Rolling Eyes

Oil: $1750ea (current) x 12 = $21,000

Just starting out (gravelessghost) and addicted already,

Got a little problem though........

I have a high lift jack(equipped) and a shovel but when I HIT THE TRAIL,

Game says I don't have a trail tool and it takes forever to just FLOOR IT.

Do I need a certain amount of experience or something else to use my highlift?

Thanks

Dave

Thanks

Dave

You're fine as long as you have gone to the inventory and equipped your trail tool. It's a bug/glitch that some people are experiencing. Just post it up on the games forums.

It's actually much cheaper to just plain use Nut Mix to refresh energy than it is to use ANY Barf Bars. Someone on the other forum did a comparison...

As far as the high level guys(125+) this is true.

But for the normal guys(level125 and under) you get more bang for your buck out of barf bars.

The reason is that the more you level up and bump up your stats, the more you break down how effective these items are. For instance, at level 80 you start to get less than a 10% increase in energy for every barf bar you use, while the lower level guys are getting 15-20% increase per use. I'm at level 125 now and I get about 4% increase for BB and 1-2% increase for nut mix. For guys over level 300-350 it's better to use oil from what I hear.

Don't forget that you can use items faster if you click it once and hit F5 to refresh as many times as needed. Same for attacking and hitting the trails. F5 is a beautiful button in this game. :tonguefinger:

Thanks

Dave

It's a game bug that surfaced when they did some server-swapping. Everyone is affected by it. I still have a Shovel on trails for instance, even though I have a High-Lift equipped and don't own the Shovel any more...

I'm currently selling level ups to anyone on my friends list. For you guys it's only 1 oil per level or 2k whichever is easier for you.

*VERY IMPORTANT* I have enough stats to kill you with one hit, so mail me before you try to attack. If I'm online, I'll set it up so you can most likely beat me and level up pretty easy. I accept tips in the form of bandages to get out of the hospital.(everytime you beat me it takes about 45 of them to get out of the hospital.)

I just went from level 126 to 171 in 19 attacks in a row. That's 45 levels in about 20 minutes, 700+ bandages for my buddy at $50 apiece, 700+ nut mixes at $100 apiece.

I'm now in Death Becoming the gang and I'm getting in with a few of the top players in the game. Pretty soon I'm going to talk to them about protecting the NPORA gang when you guys remake it. I'm locked in, so unless I broke from my current gang and started the club myself(with their blessing) it probably wouldn't last long just like before. The protection will cost, but hopefully be then some of you will have the stats and level to stand up to the attacks and wars you'll face.

If ayone is trying to extort oil from you let me know and I'll take care of them.(if I can) I'm only level 171 right now, but I can kill most guys up to about 250.

What stats do you have? I've just been working on building up strength, agility and guard for the last couple of days...up to nearly 8000 each so far. I have a Medium Rundown Shop, not too many fabbers in my offroad shop(+/- 80), and I'm waiting for my $3 to clear for a boost in oil and some % on energy.

Nobody told me the shop was a prime way to make money...I didn't even mess with it until I was up to about level 40. Use your shop turns every day if you can! The more fabbers you have, the more product they produce and the more you make. I still don't know what "Use Sales" means. How the hell do you "use sales" of any kind, anyway? Last time I tried I got like $3 for my efforts.

Did anyone mention that you guys need to save any money you can and buy a good property with the highest Will Bar you can afford. It makes what you do in the gym go SOOO much farther.

Don't forget to run your Fab Shop. You get 100 turns a day, so use them or lose them. It's only money you're throwing away. A lot of guys are making 150k+ per day.

Right there. :tonguefinger:

I haven't verified this yet, but it seems as tho you need to buy lots of space so you can have thousands of parts on hand and a good size sales staff with high moral to make tons of $$$ on the fab shop. I'm still only making about 150k per day, but I'm holding lots of resources to try and give my growing sales staff a chance to make some real $,$$$,$$$ next week. =-)

I honestly don't think it'd do any of us any good to even attempt attacking you even with no guard or weapon. Someone with 100,000 strength would kill me in one hit with Fists. :( Do you think a better weapon would be sufficient to help? I currently have the minigun.

You may be right, but my guard is really low so you should do a good bit of damage when you land a hit.

edit* I don't think weapons matter nearly as much as stats. You need weapons, just not the best right off. I was beating guys who were 250+ with a sniper rifle.

Edited by TrailChaser

i havent focused much on weapons, ive been trying to buy all the best parts for my rig b4 i worried about the weapons...im at like 15k for each stat and level 92 now, own a local fab shop, but only have a 12 gauge...ppl at level 70 keep attacking me and they have the portable sams and all that crap...maybe i should start gettin the weapons and all

we sure did!!! YAY!

Oh an by the way... I was able to do some mingling with the Higher powers that be... and when we create our little gang...

We will have the protection of the HELL gang, and possible Death gang!

God I am good! LOL :friday:

I am working with several people... helped a lot with some of their members an vice a versa.... So we'll see what happens

Oh yeah... also just made my first 15 mil today... hehehe YAY

I'm at 138 currently. Hope to be a 150+ by tomorrow but I'm travelling all day and won't have much time to work on it. Plus, beating on 88 only gives me something like 10% experience