No offence..... But!

Vsicks Pathy

Um, what were we talking about again??

Oh, the site is slow, more chatting than any 'meat and potatos' pathfinder topic technical threads??

Um, generally, yes??

What would you like to argue about now?? :D

B

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oww!! Sorry, I think, Oww!! You mean "Don't, Oww!! Sheit where you, Oww!! Sleep", right? Oww!!

Or was it, Oww!! "Don't hand the, Oww!! Bite that needs, Oww!! You", or something, Oww!! Like that... Oww!!

WOULD YOU QUIT HITTING ME!?!?!

B

Did you not say in another of my threads, that you shell not and will not post in anymore of my threads?

Did I not say make that a promise too?

Sigh!

Don't remember you making that promise, and i did say i will steer clear...

I have not posted to anything you have writen in a long time.

OH, and yes you like drama. 95% of all your threads turn into rants by somebody.

YOU do nothing but start threads talking crap about politics and other contries. ( like the last 5 )

I read them, shake my head, and move on. I only replied cause whats his names statement made me laugh.

The reason i'm not to active on this board anymore is because of YOU and some of the Mods. Every time i come in here and check.. "New posts" the tops ones are started by you and its all crap about how you don't like what somebody else is doing... so.. whats the point? I want nissan tech.. not BS.

I can't belive that the mods let somebody from outside our country talk crap about our country and others. Its the principle of it all.

This is a forum for nissan lovers of all kinds. Not a place to say OH no.. Look at what the US did again.. join a political forum for that.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Ok, i'm done.. i'll come back in a few months.

I can't belive that the mods let somebody from outside our country talk crap about our country and others. Its the principle of it all.

This is a forum for nissan lovers of all kinds. Not a place to say OH no.. Look at what the US did again.. join a political forum for that.

While I don't disagree with you on some of V6's political stances, I don't agree with that statement. OUR country? This is a worldwide board man....people from all over the globe. Yes, the majority of the mods are American, however, that doesn't mean that their position should be to defend the nation. Their position is to keep the board running smoothly, and it appears they've decided some political threads can remain. It's up to them. :shrug:

While I don't disagree with you on some of V6's political stances, I don't agree with that statement. OUR country? This is a worldwide board man....people from all over the globe. Yes, the majority of the mods are American, however, that doesn't mean that their position should be to defend the nation. Their position is to keep the board running smoothly, and it appears they've decided some political threads can remain. It's up to them. :shrug:

Your country, my country.. have you seen any political bashing of canada?.. un NO

Ok, then, its time for some canadian bashing.... its all relative. if he wants to bitch about HIS country, so be it. I don't need him to bitch about mine.

lets start with WCB policies. or maybe how screwed up your medical system is (the idea is great but its kinda fawked, i had a recent go around with it)

I won't do it, cause its not my country. This is my point.

take your anti american sentiment elsewere.

POLITICS DON'T BELONG HERE

And people here are gonna say.. don't read it. Well i don't have to read it, all i have to do is see the title and i know its V6 pointing out some BS about how america is screwed up. Its enough

Edited by 87pathy

Your country, my country.. have you seen any political bashing of canada?.. un NO

Ok, then, its time for some canadian bashing.... its all relative. if he wants to bitch about HIS country, so be it. I don't need him to bitch about mine.

lets start with WCB policies. or maybe how screwed up your medical system is (the idea is great but its kinda fawked, i had a recent go around with it)

I won't do it, cause its not my country. This is my point.

take your anti american sentiment elsewere.

POLITICS DON'T BELONG HERE

And people here are gonna say.. don't read it. Well i don't have to read it, all i have to do is see the title and i know its V6 pointing out some BS about how america is screwed up. Its enough

No...there has been very little political bashing of Canada.

No country is perfect, nor do I believe "mine" is. There's plenty that's screwed up about Canada. If V6 wants to get into it, so be it.

The ONLY thing that makes me see his point, at all, is the fact that the US makes the rest of the world THEIR business, even when it is not. The US is intrusive. So, the US's policies, while belonging to the US, do affect other countries FAR more than the policies of, let's say, Canada, or Australia, who tend to keep to themselves far more.

oh and who delete my other post?

I assume it's been hidden, along with a number of posts by a number of people to try to keep things calmer in this thread. The thread was closed for a while, to help cool things down.

The ONLY thing that makes me see his point, at all, is the fact that the US makes the rest of the world THEIR business, even when it is not. The US is intrusive. So, the US's policies, while belonging to the US, do affect other countries FAR more than the policies of, let's say, Canada, or Australia, who tend to keep to themselves far more.

Well, when you have peoples from all other countries in this world making up your country then you tend to kinda get involved in other nations a little. :togo:

I do agree though, we should stop wasting our time sending financial, medical, and other aid to little armpit countries when they ask for help and no one else in the world cares.

No....the issue is not immigration. The issue is, for instance, Bush starting a war in Iraq, because he can't find Bin Laden in Afghanistan. Misguided anger and attacks are what my point was about.

Helping other nations is one of the few things that might help the highly tarnished global image that, unfortunately the US has.

Every country has immigrants....and your family, whether recent or not, immigrated to the US at some point. Don't be all high and mighty because you had the circumstance of being born there. How does that make you any better or than anyone else?

Oh, also, don't think the US is the only country sending aid to "armpit" countries. There are aid initiatives all over the world, initiated in many countries, helping many countries. Also, don't forget, the US has had to ask for help in recent years as well, and Canada (for example) has sent quite a few people down to help with the cleanup/aftermath of 9-11, and the cleanup/aftermath in New Orleans.

well said Simon. well said.

also the reason you give is most likely why v6 or any one else "bashes" the US. hell, i live here and i bash it... however, i feel as i am an equal opportunity basher. :D

Man...I'm not trying to bash. There are GREAT things about the US. There are great things about Canada. I'm sure there are great things about just about any country you can name.

The fact of the matter is, no country is perfect. And people taking another guys views so personally makes absolutely no sense, unless your name is George W. Bush, and you made the decisions that are being criticized.

That's how I see it anyways. :shrug:

such as the sunami relief... um.. we were the first to help.

Oh, and who came and helped in new orleans?

The United states is like the cops.

Yes, we are a little too intrusive,

yes, sometimes we think we are all high and mighty,

Yes, we think we can do whatever we want (generalized statement)

Yes, we are the first one everybody calls when they need help.

You wanna bash bush, go ahead. You wanna talk @!*% about an individual go ahead. You want to make such generalized derogitory statments about the states.. then we got problems.

No....the issue is not immigration. The issue is, for instance, Bush starting a war in Iraq, because he can't find Bin Laden in Afghanistan. Misguided anger and attacks are what my point was about.

At least know the reason if you are going to use it as an excuse. If you think Bin Laden was the reason for Iraq you need to go read.

Helping other nations is one of the few things that might help the highly tarnished global image that, unfortunately the US has.

That is the stupidest thing this country does. Our debt isn't from the "war" it's from throwing away money on idiots with HIV in Africa.

Every country has immigrants....and your family, whether recent or not, immigrated to the US at some point. Don't be all high and mighty because you had the circumstance of being born there. How does that make you any better or than anyone else?

I'm not being high and mighty, but our country is 99.5% imports. WE ARE THE WORLD

Oh, also, don't think the US is the only country sending aid to "armpit" countries. There are aid initiatives all over the world, initiated in many countries, helping many countries. Also, don't forget, the US has had to ask for help in recent years as well, and Canada (for example) has sent quite a few people down to help with the cleanup/aftermath of 9-11, and the cleanup/aftermath in New Orleans.

Did I say we are the only? No, the largest contributor last I saw numbers though, and continuously berated for not giving enough...B.S!

As for aid between the US and Canada, you know we owe you beer, but you don't like our beer. :shrug:

:beer:

Canada was there also my friend.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...nami041229.html

Your neighbors to the north again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_resp...rricane_Katrina

What gives you the right to go into other countries, against UN approval, and start killing people? There is NO excuse.

You wanna bash bush, go ahead. You wanna talk @!*% about an individual go ahead. You want to make such generalized derogitory statments about the states.. then we got problems.

As I said...I'm not bashing, nor do I think the US is a horrible country. It has it's positives and negatives just like any other. Don't take it so personally....it's not a personal jab. Chill out man.

At least know the reason if you are going to use it as an excuse. If you think Bin Laden was the reason for Iraq you need to go read.

Weapons of mass destruction? Which they never found? Bullsh!t. It was because Bush needed a fall boy....pure and simple. Oh...let's not forget oil. :)

I'm not being high and mighty, but our country is 99.5% imports. WE ARE THE WORLD

Join the club buddy....what do you think Canada is?

Did I say we are the only? No, the largest contributor last I saw numbers though, and continuously berated for not giving enough...B.S!

This could become another one of those "per capita" arguments again.... Suffice it to say that the US does give, and that's good.

As for aid between the US and Canada, you know we owe you beer, but you don't like our beer. :shrug:

Yeah....how about you guys just buy us some of our own! :lol:

Edited by Simon

What gives you the right to go into other countries, against UN approval, and start killing people? There is NO excuse.

I remember seeing people practically dancing in the streets when we ousted the regimes in both Afganistan and Iraq. Problem is, soon as we take the hand of force away a little, the bad eliment starts to creep back in putting the people in fear again. But heay, if you think we should leave them high and dry, don't cry when it goes to real hell there.

I remember seeing people practically dancing in the streets when we ousted the regimes in both Afganistan and Iraq. Problem is, soon as we take the hand of force away a little, the bad eliment starts to creep back in putting the people in fear again. But heay, if you think we should leave them high and dry, don't cry when it goes to real hell there.

I'm not saying what they had in terms of leadership there was GOOD. I'm simply saying what place is it of the US to go and do it? The UN is there for a reason, and the US quite simply disregarded them.

Simon,

I don't take you personal, you don't start @!*%.

we have no right to go into other countries against their will.. and oh.. $#&% THE UN.

I know canada come to katrina.. sorry, but did anybody else take the initiative? definately not like we did in teh sunami.

and since we are talking about country bashing..... I've been living in canada for the past 15 months.

and i can say this with great dismay... Canadians don't like americans, every time the US is brought up, its negative. (in reality for every 5 negative statements you here 1 good one).

But i don't bash the country, I like it here. as a matter of fact, I'm gonna miss canada and its people alot when im done.

Man...I'm not trying to bash. There are GREAT things about the US. There are great things about Canada. I'm sure there are great things about just about any country you can name.

right and i didn't say there aren't great things about different countries.. i was just talking about the bashing end of things. we can praise too.. and i can be equal opportunity praiser if need be. ;):D

all kinds of other nations came to our help in NOLA.. you just seem to not know that.. I know that germans were trying to help us with all kinds of great equipment and such but we denied their help so our people could suffer.. i guess that was the reason as i can't think of any others/

there are plenty general reasons to bash USA or anyone else for that matter.. what are you going to do about it? i could make a very long list for you to fume about but i find other things more pressing right now. hehehe :D

right and i didn't say there aren't great things about different countries.. i was just talking about the bashing end of things. we can praise too.. and i can be equal opportunity praiser if need be. ;):D

all kinds of other nations came to our help in NOLA.. you just seem to not know that.. I know that germans were trying to help us with all kinds of great equipment and such but we denied their help so our people could suffer.. i guess that was the reason as i can't think of any others/

there are plenty general reasons to bash USA or anyone else for that matter.. what are you going to do about it? i could make a very long list for you to fume about but i find other things more pressing right now. hehehe :D

wow man.. just wow.

your a piece of work.

maybe you should move to OZ