New Guy

exploited789

hey my name is steven i just rebuilt my pathy shes and 88 with a 3 inch body lift, procomp es9000 shocks, thorley headers stock cat and a series 40 flowmaster, a nice audio system and front and rear sway bars disconnected for better articulation i live in sourthen ca so if anyone around the high desert (hesperia/victorville/apple valley/phelan) wanted to go wheelin just let me know

hello steven...yes I am in the high desert...located over in California City...my 87 still needs some work and then after that i think i have a huge battle with the CA emissions folks but it looks like in dec I will be driving my 95 back out here after the holidays

Welcome this place is real helpful

WAVEY hello and welcome from another nor cal member :beer:

hit up steevo on the forums, he owns ruggedrocksoffroad.com and lives down south.. he's wheels allt he time, and is currently doing some wicked cool stuff to his pathy ;)

hey my name is steven i just rebuilt my pathy shes and 88 with a 3 inch body lift, procomp es9000 shocks, thorley headers stock cat and a series 40 flowmaster, a nice audio system and front and rear sway bars disconnected for better articulation i live in sourthen ca so if anyone around the high desert (hesperia/victorville/apple valley/phelan) wanted to go wheelin just let me know

Timing Belt????

:welcome:

:worthless: