The Game Is On!

mws

Planning to drive down and pick up Pathfinder #4 later this week! This one will be a '95 with engine trouble.

Well, actually, I am kind of cheating as I kinda already sold #1 to my nephew's oldest, and this one will end up with my nephew's youngest, but SOMEBODY has to give Slick some kind of competition in the Pathy acquisition game!

i have 4, but only 3 will ever run, 2 only run now

88 ~ will run again

90 ~ never again will she run

91 ~ will be running tomorrow again

92 ~ always runs, sick or otherwise. unless of course i pull her motor.... hehehe

but y'all can go for it... lmao...... i kinda like knowing there are some of us addicts around lol! :laugh: at least i can say i was the FIRST one to have 4........ as far as i know :crossedwires:

and congrats on #4 martin! where ya pickin it up from?

Edited by Slick

All run? Where's the fun in that? :shrug:

And what would the neighbors think?

#4 is a supposedly cherry condition (mommy's pet) '95 up in Cameron Park with a questionable engine. We plan to throw a Japanese pull out engine in it and make it a driver.

All run? Where's the fun in that? :shrug:

And what would the neighbors think?

#4 is a supposedly cherry condition (mommy's pet) '95 up in Cameron Park with a questionable engine. We plan to throw a Japanese pull out engine in it and make it a driver.

Fun, its a load of fun when you pull into the gas station :crossedwires:

Lots of fun when pulling into the Car Wash and watching the attendant :ill:

The most fun is laughing at the co-workers and thier $900+ a month in car payments/leases.... They always complain about their payments, and the scheduled Maintenence $$$$$.... Its really fun when they ask me to give them a ride to pick up thier cars from the dealer....

I just come in with grit and grime under my nails occasionally complaining that Oliver hit me, or the daughter did not assist as agreed...

Little blue has officially joined the family. What a deal! She is in unbelievably good condition and clearly lead a pampered life! I'll try to get photos up.

Did I mention $1300?

That is one fine looking truck. I hope to be adding # 2 to my collection within the next 6 months.. And MWS that truck there is exactly what I will be looking for. Have you found out what kind of engine problems there are?

Yup. A few hours digging yesterday revealed the keyways in the crank snout are hogged out, letting the cam pulley rotate back and forth a few degrees. Did not shear the keys yet, so should not be any engine damage! Now we're trying to decide whether to repair crank or just replace. Regardless, this is going to be a great deal... In the year prior to selling, the PO's:

Replaced all 4 shocks, timing belt, water pump, tensioner pulley, v-belts, plugs, air filter, tires, tachometer, $2500 rebuild on A/T, etc etc etc. They report the only other problem other than the recent loss of power was the cruise control did not work.

We're certainly thinking so!

Found a few more receipts... New alternator, starter, brakes on all 4 corners, thermostat, exhaust manifold studs. All parts appear to be Nissan OE. Being his wife's daily driver and child transporter in the city, the guy wanted everything working perfectly and done right!

I sooooo love buying vehicles from people who cared.

I've found much of that with my new truck as well. Seems very well maintained.

Though, with only 120,000kms, there probably wasn't much maintenance to be done.

The only issue with it is that the tach doesn't work. Start the truck, and it jumps immediately up to 8K and stays there, till I shut it off.

Yeah, I believe so. I glanced at the FSM for a few minutes on Friday, but didn't get into detail. Looks like it's fully electronic.

I'm thinking I'll swap the cluster, and/or just the tach (if possible) from Old Red to see if it helps....then at least I know where to start