Retarded Lawyer/attorney General

nige

Oh yeah, i forgot to add: two young men that killed the cabbie in the news photo received a year's house arrest for killing him while they were speeding in Toronto. They could have received 14 years, but the lawyers convinced the crown that they 'were speeding at the same time'

Edited by skrillaguerilla

Why should the government be taking away people's property if no crime is being committed? That's fuct up. What an ass. What about show cars? I suppose it would save space over impounding them, though. WTF, 30+ people in EIGHT YEARS? Wow, what a horrific problem.

I hate this province, they'd probably take my pathy away then, because i plan on adding some performance mods, not for street racing though, just better milage and hp.

They have been crushing cars here in California for a while now - quite a waste IMHO. While I don't condone street racing, I feel that they could have done something more productive with the cars like sell off the parts.

Heck, in some counties they will pull you over and want to pop your hood just because they "suspect" you are going to be street racing, for example, due to a louder muffler, even if you are just puttering along and following the speed limit. So much for due process.

the dumbest thing about it is the law doesn't account for people who street race, but don't modify their cars.

the dumbest thing about it is the law doesn't account for people who street race, but don't modify their cars.

Or the guys who mod them just to mod them (yes, they exist) or have every intention of racing legally at the track. Sheesh.

Next they're going to start crushing modified 4x4s, because there's a possibility that they might trespass...assbags.

well first the cabbie that got killed on mount pleasant was killed by two 16 year old driving stock benz they took from there parents. second that road is a death trap at normal speed b/c of the turns. there was a reason why every one went to the suburbs when racing. now it's just kids with car that have more HP then there IQ.