2008 Pathfinder

Extreme90path

Honestly? Well, you did ask.

It does nothing for me, and I could not see any use for it in my household.

Guess that makes it official - yet again, I am not the target market!

Personally. Too big and too much plastic to be in the same category as the older Pathys. Not to say that I wouldn't mind having one, it's just hard to imagine it on the trails.

i agree. i think its ugly. so yea, the new nissan line where all of their trucks and SUVs look similar, yea i think they are ugly.

Yeah, they just don't seem functional to me....I would like something new(I am looking) that is extremely capable off road!! Not something that sits 4 inches off of the ground and has 4wd so you can make it out of 2 the inches of snow in the parking lot @ work :shrug:

i'd get a titan B4 getting that...

Exactly! :aok: The new Pathy isn't on my wish list, but it would make a nice pavement pounder that can still take the family skiing and camping. If my wife was a soccer mom (and I could find the cash in the couch cushions) that could be a nice option.

Give me a Titan *drooooool* or an X though. Regardless, I'm not letting my Pathy go, whatever might land in the driveway. :D

mmmmk, so, they've turned it into a MORON-o :hide::hide:

Bet it's hella fast though!

The article does make an interesting point on the last page, however, questioning the reasoning behind throwing a V8 into a midsize SUV in a market where gas prices are killing larger engines :shrug:

Edited by navygz19

I actually like the look of the newer Nissan Trucks. I know I'm in the minority with that statement, but it's true. The powertrain is nice as well, though, I would opt for the X's 6 speed manual, over any autotragic.

What I DO NOT like about the newer Nissans is the smaller, ALUMINUM CASED front differential. Yes, that's right folks, go buy yourself a brand new Xterra, or Frontier w/OFFROAD package, and you get yourself an aluminum cased diff... :crazy:

i LOVE the titans. but that pathy did nothing for me.. other than make me want that V-8 motor even more :angry: i did like that rust color tho.....

WD-21 all the way fer me! -bounce-

its a yuppy wagon! I can only imagine the price of the V8... maybe if they went back to the WD21 look or something, then id be more interested. Although, the new X-terras style seems to be more based from the WD21, so maybe they should start putting a V8 in those.

I dunno if i could buy a 'truck' without a solid rear end... or a manual tranny option for that matter. by the by, i was at the stealership, and they said theyre ordering the 08s already.

looked online, and all the 08 trucks are comin out by summer. Also, they had a nismo frontier at the dealer today (king cab, 6 spd). aint goona lie, I was tempted... i bet they'd gimme a few grand for my gurl... no, must stay strong! dont sell.. oh god, i'm so torn up!

Not a big fan of the outside, and I can't stand the interior. I hate those flat-style pushbuttons for everything. Dunno why, I just do. I really like the old knobs that I can touch and identify without having to check if I'm defrosting the windshield or tuning the radio. I guess I'm just a touchy-feely guy :hide:

Guess that makes it official - yet again, I am not the target market!

Yeah, I never fit any "target marketing".

As for any 05+ Nissan :oops:

They look like big ugly boxes and have the most uncomfortable (to me at least) interiors.

They need to go back to Mini trucks, screw the midsize BS.

WheelsofFortune, I think that kit looks amazing. SOOOOO HOT. I would totally pimp that pathy. But at least kept us wheelers happy with the Xterra, I know some of you may not like them, but I think they do what they do very well... After all the orig. Xterra is strongly based after the WD21. I think the X is the WD22 if my memory serves correct.