Spacer interest...again

tmorgan4

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

michigan did you mount the bumpers and skids and stuff??? cuz if so i dont think i ever got to see that.....so show up some pics plz or point me in the right direction to where they are located....

michigan did you mount the bumpers and skids and stuff??? cuz if so i dont think i ever got to see that.....so show up some pics plz or point me in the right direction to where they are located....

Well the link above is a poor side view:

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0691bf0.jpg

The sliders are great. The rear bumper is great but I'm waiting to have the tire swing modified to fit as the hatch clearance is apparently pretty different between 96-99 and 99.5+. The front bumper I'm not posting pictures of until some issues are resolved with the manufacturer as I'm not happy with it.

Yes sir. :P I responded in the other thread asking about the Prado lift too. I'm getting one set made to make sure they fit first, and then having the 6 or 7 sets made.

I'll be asking everyone for money as soon as I verify they fit. I'll have 1 set for sale fairly soon.

Talked to the shop today. They're making 1 "prototype" set and I'll be making sure they fit. He said that should ship out Monday or Tuesday, have it by the end of the week. I'll try it over the weekend, and put in the final order the following Monday.

Here's the people so far:

Fueler

RWC5S2

OBXbeachpathy

Bradb

97vapathy

kevs03pathy

Let me know if I left you off the list. Expect to ship from me in 3 weeks.

I'll be collecting payment after I make sure the first prototype set fits. That one will be for sale early BTW.

Not *quite* out yet. I'm hoping to make a run of them in a month or so if I can figure out all the LLC stuff before then. Price will be about $600 for a pretty complete kit, less the junkyard steering parts, and shocks.