Tire size poll

88pathoffroad

What size tires are you currently running?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What size tires are you currently running?

• 235/75/15 or any near size
    • 29's (any width)
    • 30's (any width)
    • 31's (any width)
    • 32's (any width)
    • 33's (any width)
    • 34's?
    • 35's (any width)
    • 36" plus (any width)

Some of us have more than one Pathy running on different Dia Tires...

Voted 31's for the 95 Daily Driver...

Also run 33's on the 91

*Waits for Slicks vote and comment.....

hehehe. voted 33's...... with 31's on mini me. (DD) :P

When you say the pathfinders came stock with 31's as an option did they have much more problems with centerlinks than the 28.9's

Not really. If they aren't lifted, and/or wheeled. If you're on road, you might go through a centerlink every 5 years or so....... If you're offroad, a stock CL won't last very long at all, depending on where you wheel, and how hard.

I had no problems when I was on 31"s with no lift, and on the road, but as soon as I threw on the 32", and lifted it, and wheeled it.....I needed to upgrade my steering within a couple of months.

I have 33" right now but would like to go bigger. what kind of problems would I run other then rubbibg with 3"bl and 3"sl? was thinking maybe 35" this summer.

35's will fit, and will rub on the trail. You'll have to trim some metal on the fenders and possibly the rear quarters to get them to fit without rubbing. I do have to ask, though....why would you want to put 35's on it anyways? I can't see the IFS being terribly receptive to that big a tire. If you SAS it, yeah, but not on stock design, IMO.

thanks for the info..the reason for bigger tires is a ego think. I might go with SAS but wouldnt happen until summer when I can take my car out. But will have to see what funds are like before I do anything extreme.