What do you folks think of this?

88pathoffroad

That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen: "Lets pick the best truck purely by random picking, not thru any consideration of pictures or anything" sweet, now people who read NSM will think that the Nissan community picked a stock truck as a winner? wow. BTW, whats up with their blue background? Are they trying to hurt my retinas? If so, they win!! (and i didnt choose their name out of a hat)

Well, that was how it worked. You want to put your truck in, do it before anyone else does. You couldn't nominate other people. When 12:00 rolled around, that thread opened and there were like 4 replies before I even typed anything in! By the time I had the pic all written out and entered, I got my entry in even further down on the page.

Well, that was how it worked. You want to put your truck in, do it before anyone else does. You couldn't nominate other people. When 12:00 rolled around, that thread opened and there were like 4 replies before I even typed anything in! By the time I had the pic all written out and entered, I got my entry in even further down on the page.

And you had to change your submitted picture too I see (no "backyard" poser shots allowed B) ) .

Not very clear on the rules are they? :D

What a silly way to do that puke.gif

Edited by Trainman