Your IQ score?

mws

What is your IQ (based on professionally administered tests ONLY)?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What is your IQ (based on professionally administered tests ONLY)?

• Below 80
    • 80-89
    • 90-99
    • 100-109
    • 110-119
    • 120-129
    • 130-139
    • 140-149
    • 150 +

I hate that STUPID TEST..... Had to take one here at BOA because I dont have a Degree....

The one I refuse to take is the Personality Test.... Do you feel remorse about baiting your fishing hook with the Worm??? NO IM A FLYFISHERMAN I DONT USE WORMS...... Or you could look at it like: Well I can eat the worm or use it to possibly catch a fish and eat that.....

Never taken a test issued by a professional  :shrug:

That brings up a good point - Most people will never take a formal test unless it is required of them.... And people are generally not required to do so if they appear "normal"....

So the results of a poll like this will be meaningless...

Nevermind...

If a moderator wants to relegate this thread to the pit of uselessness, please feel free to do so.

Edited by mws

I havent taken the test since about 6th or 7th grade, when I had to do it for the accidentally gifted program, well, academically, but thats what we called, it...anyway, I got 116. I'm prolly stupider now that I've been outta high school for a while now. As far as ASVAB when I joined the AF i did alright on that.

ADMIN-87 ELECTRICAL-92 GENERAL-91 MECHANICAL-95

Edited by Pavelow Leaks

I took an online one and got 163.... but I'm pretty sure it's off by a little.... okay well, alot....

Cause I can be pretty dern stupid at times.

I think I still have the email from it. It made me feel good for a while, then I figured "Hey... its on the internet.. how much stuff that you see is actually true"

:P