Models

94 Pathy

Anyone interested on buying some 1:18 scale models? I have 40-50 of them that I use to collect, but need some money for leagal fees, Pathy, etc. Looking at getting at least $10.00 a pop for each one. What I was doing was.......getting the first edition of the make and model of vehicle. Exotics mainly, but have some SUV's. NO, don't even ask! :nono: I don't have an Pathy's. I'm still looking for one for myself. Great items to display in the garage, den, living room, or even on the mantel if not married. I know what the wife would say! Glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. Let me know if interested! :beer:

:clap:

Sorry everyone! I've been way too busy with the move and getting everything hooked back up in my new place. I'll be filing papers on her soon. Hope this crap gets taken care of fast.

I'll try to get some pic's posted. I do have a list somewhere, but will work on an updated one. FYI: they are still in the original boxes and most of them haven't even had the boxes opened. Give me a little time and yes, they will be posted in the "For Sale" forum.

:beer:

Hey Brat! It sucks we didn't get to hook up when I was out there. I'm planning on getting out there this next Spring. If things workout for me, I'll have the BL, headers/dual exhaust, tranny fixed, and possibly 33's, and front steering upgrade done before I head out there again. My buddy wants me to bring the Pathy out to play. I hope I can get in touch with Phil to get the steering done beforehand. I'll keep ya posted on things.

Thanks again! :beer:

A hot wheels for $10?  You gotta be friggin kidding me!  I just bought the same Hardbody Hot Wheels at Wal*Mart for 90 CENTS!

post a pic of it then, because i've had this thing sitting around for 10 years!

Edited by FUELER

You don't have one. Just admit it. (Dreamworld doesn't count)

and if you think $10 is "outlandish" then you must be living in Ethiopia, you can buy a music CD for $10. I drink $10 of beer in 30 minutes.

Edited by FUELER

Is the Hotwheels a 1:56th scale or a 1:18th scale? Yes, they do/did make 1:18th scale vehicles. I have a '69 Charger that has a metal body that I put together and have detailed the hell out of it and still have more to go. I've carpeted the interior and painted the engine block the Mopar orange and stainless steel exhaust. Working on the wood grain interior work and spark plug wires and engine compartment details and dash details. Will take some pics and post them for all to see. :aok: