CRASH! Screeeeeech! BANG!

vengeful

Ok, now that I have your attention. :D

A lot of people ask me what I do and when I tell them, they are in disbelief. If I were to tell them my job title, it would give no clue as to the awesomeness of this job.

This is where I work. The Exponent, Inc. Test and Engineering Center, in Phoenix, AZ.

What do I do here?

services1_2.jpgservices1_3.jpg

Yes...really! Follow this link for a sample video!

Mostly though, my days consist of creating drawings in AutoCAD, running calculations, postwhoring on BBO and writing reports. However, the occasional crash test is what makes this job so worthwhile!

:D

LOL, they need to figure out how to make better drivers, not cars !! It's all this safety crap that makes idiots even more clueless and bold.

Two days ago I was on a 2 lane, 45mph road at 6:45am, going to work. After leaving a light, a Toyota Highlander comes up on the right and positions to merge where there is insufficient room to fit, physically. Their signal light comes on and they start to drift over. I hit the horn, but no reaction. I waited until they were 6-12" away, then swerved and tapped the brakes as they pulled in. My bumper was even with their passenger door and we were going the same speed !

At the next light, I got out to ask WTF did you try to run me off the road ?? The stupid, flabby, middle aged woman said "But... I put my blinker on !!" The next 30 seconds made me realize that she Thought that I should get out of her way. I left very quickly (before I got mad) after warning her that next time, I'll ram her into the ditch and let the insurance companies figure it out.

Make cars unsafe and hard to drive, V. Then maybe it'll be safer for the few of us that can drive !!

B

LOL, they need to figure out how to make better drivers, not cars !! It's all this safety crap that makes idiots even more clueless and bold.

Two days ago I was on a 2 lane, 45mph road at 6:45am, going to work. After leaving a light, a Toyota Highlander comes up on the right and positions to merge where there is insufficient room to fit, physically. Their signal light comes on and they start to drift over. I hit the horn, but no reaction. I waited until they were 6-12" away, then swerved and tapped the brakes as they pulled in. My bumper was even with their passenger door and we were going the same speed !

At the next light, I got out to ask WTF did you try to run me off the road ?? The stupid, flabby, middle aged woman said "But... I put my blinker on !!" The next 30 seconds made me realize that she Thought that I should get out of her way. I left very quickly (before I got mad) after warning her that next time, I'll ram her into the ditch and let the insurance companies figure it out.

Make cars unsafe and hard to drive, V. Then maybe it'll be safer for the few of us that can drive !!

B

Venge tests shi*t, B gives him a reason do do so. P...