Boycott, blacklist, etc.

The Drift

Deland High School

It was March 17th, sometime at night, I was chilling with my buds at the powerlines (local chill spot). A truck rolls up and out jump a few ppl we dont know but its cool as long as they dont bother us. One of the kids starts screaming something and pops one of my buddys in the jaw but I didnt see it, he just told me. So I look over at another one of my buddys and hes helping his cousin jump start his truck, so naturally I walk over to lend a hand. On the way over this screaming kind says something to me but I ignore him. I get over to my buddy and I ask whats up and I lean over into his cousins cab, he grabs the jump box outta the pass seat and walks to the batt, so I take a step or two to where he is and he gets back in and trys to start his truck, as I was looking at the volt meter I fell something hit my nose and I step back and instantly feel my shirt turn damp with blood. So I walk over to my buddy who was in his truck messing with something and he hands me a towel and walks me back over to my truck, we all get in our trucks and leave.

So this is where DHS comes in. Because of the severity of my nose I cant go back to school, so I went on the Hospital/Homebound Program which totaly unenrolls me from DHS. 3 weeks into it my grandparents call and ask why the school called to see why I wasnt there for so long. Apperantly my parents telling DHS that I was unenrolled and the HHP unenrolling me from there they lost the paperwork and now because of them I failed tenth grade, which is why im going to DBCC to get my Diploma (not a GED).

-bounce- oh boy! rant time! ok

believe it or not, this is about the company i work for (U Haul).... the bitchez in our traffic department are RUDE, MEAN, INCONCIDERATE, PMS'ing F'N need-some-valium hoes. :furious:

they have WAY too much power, and they abuse it.

they call us up yelling at us (just because) and they take reservations away from us and move them and they call customers, harass them then expect the customer to openly agree to picking their truck or trailer up 30 miles from where they booked to pick it up JUST BECAUSE the biotchez won't let US go pick the item up....... -argue- :furious: JUST.... because they want to be bitchez.

they put people on hold FOREVER, then they are hella rude to them, or they f with people for no reason........ and it's like meeting a receptionist in a big company...... first impressions are crucial....... and most folks use 1-800-go-uhaul to make reservations.... and they get treated like that. :angry: guess who pays your paycheck bitchez? the people you are ABUSING!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH P...P...:angry: pssd

Comcast. Unfortunately they are my only viable opion for cable and internet at home that is worth a damn.

They have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

you can get clearwire me tinks...... where exactly are you located?

I boycott me.

No longer will I watch myself be defiled by me. I will no longer talk to myself, not even a little. I will no longer go looking for myself when I am lost, I will just let me roam where ever I go. I will no longer sleep with myself, no matter how lonely I get. I will never take me to the park to play frisbee with myself again.

I hate me and everything about me!

4:30 AM.

I am boycotting the hours of 3AM-5:30AM. Those hours should no longer be considered part of the day.

Thats one of the top 5 things ive ever heard you say, and I agree 1209376% percent with it.

thats one of the 2398723429837423 things he says where i of course dont agree... thats when i come home, or drink if im out, its when i get on the computer and do a bit of whoring while everyone else is sleeping, its when i drive around aimlessly looking for the closest open food place

more fuel on the fire for my continental rant.. They're on the way home today, started boarding at 1:55 local for a 2:30 take-off, landing in houston with a one hour, 55 minute layover until her next flight... well, she called me at 3:20 local time... still on the ground in Nashville. :furious: Hopefully she makes the connector, or she'll be later than her original 7:20 arrival. and I get t pick them up, so if they're later getting in, I'm later getting to bed.. for a 5:30 wakeup time to get to work (12 hour shift)... P...

MAC tools! That is one idiot of a company, or at least thier accounting department. They lost my account paper work a incredible 3 times! They have screwed my credit up for almost 6 years. We also cant keep a decent MAC tool guy coming in and knowing his rear end from a hole in the ground. Im sorry if anyone who is a professional wrench who dont like this, but MATCO Tools all the way! They are the best tool company by far. Better salesmen, product and overall quality!!

Donatos Pizza; My wife and I dropped our land line about 4 years ago and went cable internet and cell phone. We order pizza delivery for all that time with the cell. Then one night we try and order (mind you they have a computer with all info stored based on phone #) and they say they won't deliver becuase we are using a cell :angry: . So, even though they have delivered to us for years calling from the same cell and address they WON'T deliver anymore because we call on a cell.

EXACT SAME issue with Pizza Hut.. are they by chance the same damned company??!!

Fry's Electronics

Picked up a couple of MP3 Players for the boy's birthdays, the next day they went on sale for almost half the price. Damn, well no biggy, I cal them up and ask about an adjustment. No problem they say, just come on in.

Turned out that I could not make it there until the day after the sale ended. So I called them again and asked to make sure the trip would not be wasted.. again "no problem, the manager can make the exception"

Drive the 50+ miles (one way) to get there do a little shopping and walked up the the customer service/returns counter.

"We can't do that" *not even a "sir" Tell them about my call and again the answer is no.

Ask for the manager, and still given a no. Went back and forth for a bit before I said screw it and walked out.

But not before pointing out my card that had over $300 of various items in it and said well then I guess you better put that sh!t back!

The very next week they went on sale again and again I was one day late. This time however I was in the area coming home from work (had to go the the office in Everett that day) stopped in and talked to the "punching bag of the day" (he preferred pin cushion lol) and told him the whole story... walked out with my refunds.

And after the first incedent I made a customer support request for a callack at the website... never heard a thing from them! :angry:

Even though I got what I was after and entitled too, it was all the crap that I had to go through to get it.

Fry's gets my vote for the old bait-and-switch tactics and terrible rebate "sale price" policy. GOD, I hate that. "Just $49.99 minus $10 instant rebate minus $20 mail-in rebate equals $19.99 sale price!" ...and nothing ever comes back in the mail from the manufacturer. Ever. Read the fine print at the bottom of those incredible prices sometime... "One at this price" or "Limited availability" or "Factory refurbished". ARGH.

• 2 weeks later...

Blockbuster Online:

My experiences with them are worse than my experience with AOL! It took me one phone call after I cancelled online to get my AOL shut down. Blockbuster is a whole different story.

I haven't used my blockbuster online account in over a year. I cancelled it in late February, 2006. Or, at least I thought I did. I was looking through my online banking statements and noticed that there were charges from Blockbuster Online the last 3 months. I checked my paper bank statements from before, and noticed charges from them every month. WTF? So I decide to investigate. I log in to my account, and view my account page. It says it's cancelled as of 2/21/06, and the last billing date was 2/2/2006. OK. Then why have you been CHARGING ME $21.59 A MONTH FOR THE PAST FREAKIN 6 MONTHS?!

Also, they felt that it was ok to jack up my monthly charges from $9.99 to $14.99, then to $18.99, and then to $21.59 without informing me.

I have sent them numerous emails requesting a phone number to contact them, they have yet to respond to a single one.

Cliffs notes: Blockbuster online SUCKS!!!