How To Install A 3" Body Lift

88pathoffroad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't get DMV information in Oregon from a license plate number unless you're a police officer. More to come soon, this steering shaft is being a MAJOR PITA. I pounded the piss out of it for an hour last night and another half hour today to get it extended. ARGH.

Blur the plate! Blur the plate!

There are ways to get peoples info even if your not an officer. I've done it. I've got connections sssh

Either way if someone wants to come find me (and not for my good looks and keen sense of humor) than theres an AR-15, a 9mm Taurus 92, a Glock 23, a .308, and a .22 randomly placed in my room and they are NOT there for looks!

a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thank you goes to Aaron for helping me with my body lift/gas can/tranny cooler/fenders/EVERYTHING. With out him I would have been screwed. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :clap: YOUR THE BEST! It looks amazing!

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics bud.

Rami

P.S. My shoulders are ON FIRE!!!!!!!

schweeeeeeeeet!!! looks great Rami! nice work 88! clap.gif

Those are just the before pics LOL. The after pics are coming.

Thanks anyways. This way I feel tons better about how it looked BEFORE the lift.

Rami

Pics, Pics, Pics! I can't wait! Resurrected from the mud pit, Rami's Pathy rides high!

Aaron, that's gotta be one stuck muthafuka of a steering shaft, considering mine seemed impossibly stuck and you showed me how to make short work out of it. You da man of course!

Great teamwork fellas, keep the pics coming.

schweeeeeeeeet!!! looks great Rami! nice work 88! clap.gif

Those are just the before pics LOL. The after pics are coming.

Thanks anyways. This way I feel tons better about how it looked BEFORE the lift.

Rami

dayum! it looked THAT good BEFORE any lifting? Now I am SERIOUSLY jealous.... :angry::(:beer:

Looks good :aok:

Rami, what size tires are you running?

EDIT: As it was brought to my attention...

Rami has 31 x 10.50 BFG M/T's. Like it says at the very top. :crazy::D

Edited by RedPath88

More pretty pictures!!!!

To much time passes between first post and the final pics being posted... expect me to reread it all :rolleyes:

:::he must have wanted to be a school teacher or something:::

:D:hide: :::and slinks away:::

• 6 months later...

i just picked up a 3 inch body lift for my 94 pathy (which is currently running 33x12.5 wranglers with very little clearnace)..what are some issues i should look out for? any major problems while installing the lift or anything?

to add to the last post, ill throw up some before and after pics here shortly.

and a big thanks to 88pathy. i readd your writeup on installing the JGC coils. it helped a ton, thanks

so i got those, rancho shocks and built a few things here and there to lower the torsion bars so i wouldnt have to max them out..but still not a whole lot of clearance. youll see in the pics. so any info on 3'' body lifts would be awsome