Any other World of Warcrafter Players?

Harbinger

after seeing what it has done to people i know i dont think i need an addiction like that...i know guys that all htey do is go to work come home play that stupid game until like 4 or 5 am then get up go to work and do it all over again...

my gf's roomate plays it with his entire family for at least 5 hrs a day...him his mom his bro his mom and dad on diff computers

his bro just graduated high school was playing with some girl from mich. and went up there to meet her and now shes been here for a month dating him and all htey do is play the stupid game...i think thats just friggin weird

LMAO Greg, good one !!!

I haven't gotten into any of those games, but I played an on line WW2 fighter game for years. I refuse to get back into it for fear of spending too much time on it.

If you are going to start comparing on line games, then you had better consider this in your arguement... ;)

Evidence

B

About 2 years ago I would get on Star Wars Galaxies daily. And then just about 1 year ago I would play Halo 2 on Xbox Live everyday. But as of now I don't really play any video games, I'll play my Xbox every once in a while when I am stoned or something with some friends.

Edited by TeenZombie01