Merry Christmas Everyone!

MrJim

Its MrJim and I wanted to tell all of my family at NPORA to have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year! Why don't we post one photo each here on Christmas evening that best represents what it meant to you this year!!!

Merry X-Mas and Happy Ho-Ho to all the NPORA family!

as for this picture thing.... well...

:scratchhead: soon as i figure out how to take a pic of myself passed out drunk...... i will :D:friday:

Edited by Slick

Merry Christmas everyone... but pictures, hmm I am allergic to cameras (the whole MrJim campaign just about killed me) :D

I'm sure you can manage a pic of sorts to convey the mood.

Merry Christmas to all here as well. ANd since the picture thing already seems to be complex, maby start with...

1260405173.jpg

YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

(unfortunatly there isn't a cat hanging from it in any pictures I have)

Edited by nunya

Merry Christmas everyone... but pictures, hmm I am allergic to cameras (the whole MrJim campaign just about killed me) :D

He said something that represents what it means to you, not your mug!!

What tree Nunya?? I practice catch and release Christmas Treeing... :D

B

In all honesty, December 25 is nothing more than another day, no meaning at all to me. I go along with others who have put meaning into it, in an attempt to make those people happy.

Then happy December 25th to you, if you had a normal job it would be a 3 day weekend!

In all honesty, December 25 is nothing more than another day, no meaning at all to me. I go along with others who have put meaning into it, in an attempt to make those people happy.

Yeah, I kinda fall into that too... if I did not have kids or someone esle around me to which it was important (I sometimes get a "little" caught up in it when around others), it really would be just another day to me... but one that is limited, because so much is closed lol

Been like that since my early teens, my mom loved Christmas, but there's really been nothing to special about it to me, for so long. Not a grinch, just don't get excited on my own :shrug:

It's spelled Festivus, btw. But this is a Christmas thread!!! P...

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna definitely enjoy the next few days with family friends over good food & drink and make some awesome memories! I hope everyone else is able to do the same! :beer:

Edited by tekazgtr1984

Here's a couple from our Christmas...

This is the pathy loaded up (the back seats and floor were full too) with food & toy donations from our local club...

IMG_5377.jpg

Here is our tree (our first real one... the past 3 years has been a 2' fake tree in the apartment!)

Just a few presents there... that's the majority of the family's gifts as we hosted the Christmas Eve festivities at our place.

IMG_5441.jpg

Also reminiscent of our Christmas, would be a photo of our luggage... (although, I didn't take one - You've all seen luggage before) as we're packed and ready to head west in a few hours!!

Merry Christmas all!!

Holy consumeritis!! :D

Well, this about sums up Christmas for me. People dear to my heart giving me the invaluable gift of knowledge on subjects that I dearly love. They also seem to heartily share in the results, but hey, a good cook loves to share!! :D

Christmas003.jpg

B