R50 Bumpers

How many would be interested & what time frame?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. How many would be interested & what time frame?

• Yes- When they are ready.
    • Yes- In 2 months.
    • Yes- In 3-4 months.
    • Yes- In 5-6months.
    • Yes- In 1 year or longer.

I ordered my R50 sahara bull bar from ARB back in late Dec. 2008. I'm living in Canada, so the local 4wd shop had to place an order to the supplier in new york, who will receive the product from ARB. I was told there was a backorder on the item... Its late Feb. now and am still waiting for the item... its so hard to purchase one even though I already placed my down payment way in advanced... I think they should stop posting the pathfinder bullbar as one of their products on the website if they aren't making anymore for the R50 or if they require two or more people to request for the item before they get back to work... or at the very least, they can write a note "this item may take two months or so before it can be delivered to you"

mine only took 5 months :D

Are you serious??? Which means I have until May... How could you have the patience for the bumper? Did you bug ARB or your shop at all within those five months?

I've been calling the local 4wd shop to check on my bumper every week, lol... Also when you get it, what is the color? ARB Bumper chart says its grey whereas the local 4wd shop says its gonna be black powdercoated... which is true?

I doubt it will be black powdercoated... they must be thinking of the Xterra ARB or something... the R50 one is chrome & paint, AFAIK. Did you order from National 4WD ?

Yes Pezzy... National4wd. I feel bad for bugging them every week, but I've to get it before my parents come in summer. I have to repaint it to the color of the fender, so that they'll think its stock bumper for the R50 (not aftermarket stuff) - that's why I asked for the color too, lol...

Edited by dududuckling

Are you serious??? Which means I have until May... How could you have the patience for the bumper? Did you bug ARB or your shop at all within those five months?

I've been calling the local 4wd shop to check on my bumper every week, lol... Also when you get it, what is the color? ARB Bumper chart says its grey whereas the local 4wd shop says its gonna be black powdercoated... which is true?

yes, i bugged ARB every now and then. they were real good about keeping me updated. i think Pete ordered his 1 month after me, and from there, we just had to wait for it to be produced, shipped via ocean freight, clear customs, then truck freight from washington state to me.

Yes Pezzy... National4wd Burlington, to be exact. I feel bad for bugging them every week, but I've to get it before my parents come in summer. I have to repaint it to the color of the fender, so that they'll think its stock bumper for the R50 (not aftermarket stuff) - that's why I asked for the color too, lol...

ARB no longer offers custom paint on our Sahara bars. in Australia, you can get it custom painted to match your truck, but not for the bumpers sent to America. i don't see why not, but that's what they say. also, the fog lights are no longer included - they're a $350 option.

the bumper will come in a grey powdercoat. it's not painted, and it's not black. what color is your pathfinder? mine is red with the grey fender flares/bumpers and it's almost an exact match. :)

ARB no longer offers custom paint on our Sahara bars. in Australia, you can get it custom painted to match your truck, but not for the bumpers sent to America. i don't see why not, but that's what they say. also, the fog lights are no longer included - they're a $350 option.

the bumper will come in a grey powdercoat. it's not painted, and it's not black. what color is your pathfinder? mine is red with the grey fender flares/bumpers and it's almost an exact match. :)

Yeah, basically the local shop already has the integrated fog lights and the PIAA 520, which I requested to be mounted on top of the bumper. Its a 2000 silver pathy, with two tone between the body and slightly grey-brown fender and bumper? lol... i think you know what I'm saying... but thanks a lot for the info. it truly helps.

X2 to that. You'd have to really take your parents for morons for them to not realize a honkin' ARB bumper isn't stock... :lol:

Since they are not into cars and probably havent heard of ARB, I think a good paint job will do the trick... and since its second hand, couldve said the previous owner installed it... lol

Yeah, basically the local shop already has the integrated fog lights and the PIAA 520, which I requested to be mounted on top of the bumper. Its a 2000 silver pathy, with two tone between the body and slightly grey-brown fender and bumper? lol... i think you know what I'm saying... but thanks a lot for the info. it truly helps.

the front bumper will be almost a perfect match to your two-tone fenders. i have the same!

the front bumper will be almost a perfect match to your two-tone fenders. i have the same!

Good to hear, thanks a lot!!! Just something to wonder, does ARB manufacture the bumper in Aussie? Doesn't they have a factory in the states? Since there are lots of offroad enthusiasts in north america, it would be sensible to do so...

Good to hear, thanks a lot!!! Just something to wonder, does ARB manufacture the bumper in Aussie? Doesn't they have a factory in the states? Since there are lots of offroad enthusiasts in north america, it would be sensible to do so...

yes, the bumpers are all made in Australia. their north america headquarters are in Washington state.

DSC_3580.jpg

The ARB looks amazing but I just don't know if I could warrant spending 1200 for the bumper, 300 for lights, and then another 160-200 for shipping.

i only paid $150 for shipping (cheap compared to AC who charges the same for 4 coils), and $60 for lights. you don't have to buy the ARB/IPF lights.

Not to beat a dead horse about the TJM T-15 Bumpers, but I am a newbie still, IS THAT BUMPER SPECIFIC TO ONLY ONE VEHICLE? IN OTHER WORDS, IF I WAS TO FIND A TJM T-15 BUMPER, USED OF COURSE, LISTED FOR OTHER VEHICLES. AS LONG AS ITS A TJM T-15 BUMPER, WILL IT FIT MY 96, OR DO I HAVE TO FIND A TJM T-15 BUMPER SPECIFICALLY FOR A 96-98 PATHY??? HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE? I travel alot, and thinking possibly could pick one up in Australia or Europe.

The ARB looks amazing but I just don't know if I could warrant spending 1200 for the bumper, 300 for lights, and then another 160-200 for shipping.

You could spend probably half that and get a nice custom bumper made up for your rig. :aok:

TJM made a T-15 for a number of different trucks (Xterra, 4runner... not sure what else). The bumpers for these trucks will not fit your pathfinder. T-15 refers to the style of the bumper, and not what truck it fits to.

TJM made a T-15 for a number of different trucks (Xterra, 4runner... not sure what else). The bumpers for these trucks will not fit your pathfinder. T-15 refers to the style of the bumper, and not what truck it fits to.

Pezzy, I am not sure if you be willing to do this or have the time but would it be possible for you basically measure and draw out every part of your TJM bumper? From the pictures it looks like the front is basically one piece then there are two sides which bolt to the front in order to meet up with the fenders. Me and a friend are tyring to build a replice TJM and were just trying to see if it would be feasible.

What is so funny? Found what I needed. NissanPathfinderBumpers5.png

what's funny is that you want somebody to measure and blueprint the TJM bumper as a favor to you. for free.

and that drawing you found is of the bumper that arcano designed, not of the TJM.