STOLEN YOTA!

Ramithepimp77

Hello everyone. A neighbor of mine named Frank has just recently had his vehicle stolen from him. RIGHT FROM HIS YARD! He is a serious off road enthusiast and has done some amazing work to many vehicles. Wish I could show you some of his work but I dont have any pics.... YET.

This rig is a red 1992 Toyota. It was stolen Saturday night, March 4, 2006, from his house which is pretty much RIGHT down the road from me.

Apparently this rig has been spotted a few times up in Washington and because I know there are a bunch of Pathy owners up there that will prolly see this we might be able to help Frank out a little.

If you have any details, please email frank at lyonsfab@sore4x4.com

or call (360) 909 3055.

Or contact me:

You can PM me

Email = Ramithepimp77@hotmail.com

AIM/AOL name = Ramithepimp77

Frank is offering a $500 reward for this truck.

Here are some pics of the Yota...

DSC00321.JPG

DSC00324.JPG

DSC00383.JPG

Thanks for your time.

Rami

P.S. If you want to see what he did to the yota and read up a little...

Link to Franks Yota build up.

That's an obvious rig....nice too! The police shouldn't have any trouble spotting it....I think car theft shoul dbe a federal crime....

I'm a little far south to help but i'll keep an eye out.....

:furious: :furious: :furious:

I 2nd the Federal Crime bit! I've had my '65 Mustang stolen from me also. By luck, we found it unharmed. Think they wanted a joy ride. F'ers should be shot!

Good luck with the hunt!

that sucks hope he finds it soon and unharmed...my neighbor had a car stolen out of her driveway (a rusted out altmima) they left a stolen caddy in its place and they found it in 2 weeks where another car was stolen they put 10k on it in that little bit of time

if the police cant find that they have some major issues b/c im sure it turns lots of heads

• 4 weeks later...

THE TRUCK HAS BEEN SPOTTED A FEW MORE TIMES!!!

There is still hope!

It has been seen a few more times in Washington in the Kent area around Covington and Ravensdale. Please keep your eyes open.

Thank you.

Rami

• 4 weeks later...

I find it hard to believe someone would steal that and drive it around !! It's friggin unique and bound to be spotted. It must have been 'resold' somehow. Best of luck !!

Just shoot the friggin thieves... Don't kill them, just a solid shoulder or leg shot. Then leave them there bleeding and screaming... P...

B

I find it hard to believe someone would steal that and drive it around !! It's friggin unique and bound to be spotted. It must have been 'resold' somehow. Best of luck !!

Just shoot the friggin thieves... Don't kill them, just a solid shoulder or leg shot. Then leave them there bleeding and screaming...  P...

B

Not as "unbelievable" as you might think B... A week or two ago there was a man busted by law enforcement for stealing and reselling vehicles and running an illegal towing and wrecking company... just a few miles from here in Spanaway, WA.

He would pull his tow truck up to illegally parked vehicles, hook up and drive off. It was a tow truck and the car/truck was not properly parked so no one ever questioned it.

He would then file the title as an abandoned vehicle, claim legal ownership and resell them.

I did not think about it before your post, but "maybe" that happened.. I think a VIN # check may be in order... will suggest that to the owner who it was stolen from :idea:

Edited by RedPath88

Just shoot the friggin thieves... Don't kill them, just a solid shoulder or leg shot. Then leave them there bleeding and screaming... P...

B

wow. i thought the head shots were polite, no? :D