Greetings from va

the rig

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Adam. From grottoes va. I have always owned and driven 4x's. However they were mainly for the snow and hauling wood on my land. I just acquired a 1995 xe that's in pretty darn good shape and IMMEDIATELY the bug chomped on me to modify it. I just moved back from greenville sc. so I need advise on things that I can do myself and/or modify due to lack of fundage.

As for me. I am an asphalt surfer so to speak. I ride high end street bikes and drive muscle cars (67 camaro rs 418hp, my daily is a modified 88 monte carlo SS). I am a firearms enthusiast and general out doors lover. I just graduated from Nascar Technical Institute in mooresville nc. Good education if you look for it. Anyway, a long hello. I have named the pathfinder "The Rig"

Welcome. I was just in VA 2 weeks ago in Centreville.

I have named mine "THE BEAST"

Everyone will say "Tune Up". If you can install an exhaust yourself, more power to you. I have yet to change my own oil. That is coming soon though.

My advice is to save money, and get what you want instead of settling for something that is ALMOST what you want.

Welcome to the NPORA Forums Adam.

I highly recommend that you browse around the side, there is a ton of info here if you just dig in and look for it. Try to use the search function for questions you have that you do not stumble on the answers too while browsing.

Anything left feel free to ask . :aok:

Welcome! WAVEY

Plenty of things you can do yourself to make your rig more trail ready. Something free: crank torsion bars to make front ride even with back (pathys came stock with a slight tilt towards the front). You can do a 3 inch body lift for $105. You can also do a 3 inch suspension lift for well under $500 depending on what kind of UCA's you buy, what kinda shocks you buy and how much J/Y's around your area charge for Jeep Grand Cherokee or Ford F100 springs (see the how to section in the garage for more info on that).

Look to spend at least $400 if you want good (Thorley) headers (pacesetter headers are a lot cheaper but for a reason).

Hope we can help you with any questions you might have. There's a lot of info on these boards, read the how to on the search function.

Hope we can help you with any and all questions you might have! :aok:

WAVEY hello and welcome. ahh.. nascar school..... mmmm... *daydreams* oh.. ahem.. sorry... yeah... welcome to npora! lots of cool stuff and ideas.. browse around and use the search function.. mods and common problems have been covered a LOT here :beer:

welcome to the boards. id go with sc88 said and do those, thats what im curretnly in the process of doing and have done three of the four things. im looking to do a body lift and new ucas next. anyway welcome to hte boards, poeple are willing to help you figure out your problems

on a side not, sc88 whered you see that body lift from