future Nissan

94extreme

Nice golf cart!

It's scary to think that in 20 years, this "concept" could be kewl. I remember seeing the concept cars in the late 80's/early 90's...we're not too far from those concepts now.

so like how do ya make out in the back seat?

It seems that you don't. However, note the special seat between the front wheels. If this position was used with vigor, I would venture that a Nissan Logo imprint would be left in the lower back of the unlucky recipient. OUCH!

Back to the drawing boards Marketing boys.

However, if the seals were tight enough on the doors, there should be enough air inside to float this baby. Add a 5 horse Yamy on the ass end and might be able to amphib this sucker :P

Yeah, I believe I posted a link to that in the PoHo thread about 1-2 months ago...

No worries, you are forgiven... :D

B

damn I hate people that repost. Don't they know to check the poho pages before they post? Research man, research!

:)

Hey Filthy, is that a Skyline? Sorry, we get watered down isht here as you know. Its irritating that they're rebadging the current (and new to the US) Skylines as Infinitis here in the states, because American's can't comprehend HiPo Nissan= $$$. From what I've heard, its basically a reworked G35/350Z with gonzo power and price to match. But put an Infiniti badge on a car, you think comfort, etc. but not necessarily sport. Grrr...