Just bought my dream Pathfinder

GreenEnvy94Pathy

I just purchase a "like new", no really! 1994 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6, with 70k original miles. This has been my dream ride since high school. I already own a couple of Nissan products, including a 2002 Nissan Xterra SE/SC, and a new 2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE. When I saw the ad in the local newspaper for a low mileage '94 Pathy SE, I could not let it pass by. The second I saw it... it was love at first sight. In the last few days since buying it, I have put on a new set of BFG all terrains, and have many mods unfolding in my mind. I love all body style Pathfinders but the first generation (WD21) is by far the best body style, capable, and reliable Pathy out there. I will say my 2005 will smoke it in a straight line, and comfort, but take it off the beaten trail... not even a contest. The '94 walks all over it. I am excited to take it head to head with the Xterra, soon as the snow flies and gets deep, its on! Updates to come.

I love all body style Pathfinders but the first generation (WD21) is by far the best body style, capable, and reliable Pathy out there. I will say my 2005 will smoke it in a straight line, and comfort, but take it off the beaten trail... not even a contest.

I like this guy/gal already. Speak truth!

1994 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6, with 70k original miles

I won't even ask what you paid, 'cause it's a steal !! Sheesh, I thought I did well with a 95xe with 108k... But I did have a time limit. I believe Harbinger is in your town; hook up and show him what wheeling is !! :D

B

My wife thinks I am crazy for having two different Pathfinders.

All you have to do is take the 05 and roll up on a nice Tight Muddy Path, say "hey lets go this way!!!" and when she freaks say "ya, we should go get the 94, this is what shes for!!!"

Go get the 94 and have some nice safe fun and Harb's phone ### so if by chance you do get stuck, a pathy can come get you -bounce-

Dont worry my wife thinks im nuts too :hide:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the board! LOL I need to check the Newb boards more often. Didn't even realize we had a new Boise member untill I saw one of your posts in the General forum.

Anywho, look me up if you want to go wheeling sometime. The only other guy I know in town that wheels does it in a toyota. Which is, acceptable, I guess. But it just doesn't feel right ya know? :D;)

I believe Harbinger is in your town; hook up and show him what wheeling is !!

Damn you B. :P I know what wheeling is, I Mean, I've been stuck before, that counts right? :blink: