Just bought a 95 Pathfinder

PaulsPath

Hi everyone,

I live in Buffalo, NY. We get alot of snow....hence the Pathfinder I bought today has alot of rust. I guess that is where my work begins. I would like to run 32x11.50 AT's. I have a warn winch...and need a bumper or somethng to mount it on. Ive been through all the upgrades on my Toyota Tacoma but every vehicle is different.

If anyone can give advice on lifts or if one is needed for 32" tires that would be great. Im also loking for a new front bumper ... ARB is fine but if there is anything else out there for the weekend warrior to mount his winch on that would be great.

Pictures are coming soon.

Thanks,

Paul :)

Edited by PaulsPath

Hi Paul. Welcome to the board!!

I'm not so far from you - in Toronto...

There's plenty of info to be found on this board... have a looksie in the Garage forum, and the section for your year rig. I'm sure your fellow WD21 owners can help you out! B)

WD21 87-95 pathfinders

87-89 (and a couple of 90 pathys) 2 door

90-95 4 door

R50 96-2000 pathfinders

Welcome to the board. ARB does make a bumper for your pathy, it's quite expensive though. You can check out the Armor section at www.4x4parts.com They have a lot of winch mounting options for you.

First of all, Welcome.

To run 32" tires, you're going to need at least a 3" SL or Body Lift. And you'll probably still have to trim the front fenders and/or fender flares if you're so equipped. I'm runnin 32's and have a 3" SL. You can check mine out in the Pictures and videos section of the board, under New Tires and Rims.

If you combine a 3"SL and a 3"BL, you can fit 33" tires on these rigs. Search around....you'll find lots of information about all of the above.

Cool! I had a bumper like ARB's for my Toyota Tacoma. I had it made at www.bentup.com. Its pretty beefy. I dont think I want anything like that for the pathfinder. I think the brush guard idea might work. I guess with the right brush guard I could weld a plate for the winch. Has anyone here done that?

Thanks for the warm welcome! :cool2:

Paul

first off.. ^^^what they said... and WELCOME!!! the search engine is oyur friend.. lots of write ups and discussions on lifts, tires, bumpers and such.. this place is a wealth of information! enjoy!! WAVEY:beer:

Hey Paul! I'm just down the `Way a bit in Rochester. If you ever wanna venture off the pavement, just gimme a buzz. Also, this weekend, the Upstate New York Xterra Club (Oh, and Pathies!) is having a run down at Paragon in Hazleton, PA. Would be a perfect chance for you to break in the "new" truck just right! WAVEY