33s

nick1716

yea but 12.50 wont fit theyd rub hella bad... im already gonna have to fab up a thinner brake like cover in the passenger front wheel well.

the 32s i think i sold them...ill talk to the guy tomorrow to see for sure (whats your location anyways?)

If you go with an offset rim yoyu can add 33x12.5x15's with some trimming or hammering! I fit 32x11.5x15's with a few plastic pieces removed and a little hammer convincing on some of the steel...

• 2 weeks later...

NICK!!!

In the year i have owned my R50 i have done nothing but get more and more jealous of your truck! :oops:

I really dig the burg pathys, and the spare tire carrier...i saw the first pics of your lift, then tires, now tires. I am planning on buying my OME in the next 2 weeks..I have 255/70/16 and hope to find a sweet hook up on some 32's myself. Do you think that they will fit with the "1.5" inch lift from OME or do i need larger??

Again great pics of your truck man...lookin strong!!! :aok:

Edited by 98silverpathy

oh im sure you can make 32s fit.. it may require more tirimming out of the plasic liner in the wheel wells and a bit on the fender... but i didnt care... ill do whatever it takes for bigger tires!

and yea ill be swingin by some tire place seein if they have any used cheap 33s i cant afford a new one now!

Tmorgan i have the AC lift coils

Edited by nick1716