Bigfish Pathfinder

KILLVOX

if that were my rig...i'd have to get something like this....

He may have some bigger tires for off roading but uses them small ones to get the same or as close to stock as possible mpg, and to stop from runnin the bigger and better ones from wearing down

Honestly, what is the purpose of that thing? all you could do is run it up and down the beach or somthing. You cant turn it going faster than 15mph!

With as much flex as that thing has you probably won't NEED to turn at more than 15mph :-) Assuming it was trailered out to the trail.

Honestly, what is the purpose of that thing? all you could do is run it up and down the beach or somthing. You cant turn it going faster than 15mph!

Um, going anywhere you damn well please perhaps. Or at least a sweet hobby to keep one occupied. Give me that over an F.U. H2 on 24's any day, then park on the H2's hood.

Looks alot like the ford/chevy/dodge pickup truck redneck crap from Arkansas I used to see all the time... I swear they don't care what they use to lift the truck as long as it's as high off the ground as possible... That thing is just tooo tall. Looks like that guy went with 6 inch lift blocks between the axle and leaf springs. Good thing the engine doesn't produce very much torque.

I bet he has to say "Aw damn, broke something else" every time he takes it out wheeling.

Edited by TrailChaser

I'm assuming those are trailer/street tires on it.

Trucks sitting still are easy to judge. When you actually see it on a technical trail (not a "normal" trail) crossed up, it's a whole different perspective!

I have a hard time looking at that pathfinder. I have seen some nice built sas rigs like mookie's, but that one is kind of like looking at somebodies face that has had to much cosmetic surgery. It may look good to them, but everybody else doesn't think its so great. :o

I would put some bigger tires on it too because I doubt it is a daily driver.

Trucks sitting still are easy to judge. When you actually see it on a technical trail (not a "normal" trail) crossed up, it's a whole different perspective!

It looks like it would be on it's side before it could get crossed up.

I like the doors, but they look over built.

yeah we shouldnt judge it with out knowing what it can do but we only have the pic of it sittin still, i wish they had a technical pic