cheap tires

lovebunny

31x10.5x15 will fit fine. That size was a factory option so there will be no need for trimming, different rims, suspension changes, etc.

Try places like tirerack.com and tires.com. Sometimes they'll run some good specials (Tires.com has 31" BFG A/T's for $105ea. with free shipping and Wal-Mart has some no-name M/T's for $109ea. ). Or check ebay motors for a used set close enough for you to inspect when you pick them up.

Be sure to do a little research regarding the pros and cons about things like tread design, bias ply vs. belted, road noise, how fast they'll wear and stuff like that before you plunk your four bills down, though.

I got my Bridgestone Revo A/T's for less than BFG A/T's here and they're good tires, but either are a great choice if you're goin A/T

hah.. here the Revos were a lot more than the BFG's... alllrighty then.

Well it's another option - price them both out!

Everybody here has BFG's, but with my research I decided on the REVO's, as far as all around performance on all surfaces (get alot of ice/snow in winter). I got lucky on the price though (pezzy's right) I found the only guy in town that owned a non-franchised Bridestone shop, and gottem cheaper tahn BFG's (not normal though) , great tires :clap:

Not hard to find, look around...

http://www.tires.com/ (Does not carry Bridgestone)

In Store - San Diego

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO $124

Shipped - Currently free shipping

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO $105

http://www.tirerack.com/

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO $109

Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo $132

Edit: These prices are for 31x10.5x15's, do you have 15in wheels or are they 16's? If 16's better check price again.

Edited by RedPath88

just know that you will probably have some rubbage on your springs tho if they are stock. we put 31's on my mothers 98 pathy 4x4. if you turn too sharp (which isnt all that much in a pathy) your tires will rub the springs. sounds horrible..but you get used to it after a while.

• 2 weeks later...

31x10.50R15 on factory SE alloy wheels should be OK. But since you have an LE (presumably with the factory "spoke" wheels, which are 15x6.5, too narrow for 31's) you should replace them with 15x7 or 15x8 wheels.

Edited by XPLORx4