MUZIK@!

derogate

Techno in general, or whatever I happen to be listening to at the time. Lately I've been listening to ReHab's new album "Graffiti The World" (message me if you want a copy, heh). I'm not picky. Usually I keep it turned down or off when I'm wheeling, cause the CB feedbacks into the stereo speakers and kills your ears when I key up.

Funny enough "mud on the tires" was the last song that was on in the X when I drove into work today... good song!

I like to keep the music kinda mellow, or like 88 said, very quiet or off... we chat a lot over the CB's and when the CB and the music are fighting for attention, I get frustrated. Last time I went wheeling I had CAKE on, and the day before BIG & RICH. :)

hmm maybe i should have been more clear. I mean "when you're wheelin" Like hardcore-almost-to-the-point-of-baggin-your-truck wheelin. The kinda music that gets you pumped enough to dive headlight first into ECU deep mud, or tackle that hill that guy in the jeep broke down on 6 times trying to drive up (NO not your driveway!).

Edited by derogate

I like that new Toby Keith song. I think it's called "I ain't as good as I once was" That guy has giving alot of good stuff to counrty music. Lots of great songs and lots of attitude.

I HATE women counrty singers tho....

Mosty I've been listening to a lot of mid to late 90's alternative rock and rock. Good memories attatched to most of those "old" songs.

My excuse for listening to counrty is: for one I was raised on that and classic rock, and the main reason is that my wife hates almost any rock cause she likes R&B, so we listen to counrty togather in the pathy because it's the only thing we both kinda like.

PS: I hide the fact the I listen to cuntree to most of my friends because they all hate it. :hide:

man, all i listen to is country. "mud on the tires" and "not as good as i once was" are super old and very overplayed. when im going through mud (which i do alot), i usually dont have the music up very loud since im tryin to pay attention to what im doing. i do have a system though, so some rap always works.

PS: I hide the fact the I listen to cuntree to most of my friends because they all hate it

man dont do that...u gotta keep on listenin then they'll get into it...got my roomate to a country concert last night and he had a hell of a time...his dad was like WHAT YOUR WHERE?....

Usually turn the tunes down on the trails listening to whats going on...but will have anything from ac/dc to disturbed to david allen coe playin in the background...no techno or rap for me tho

man, all i listen to is country. "mud on the tires" and "not as good as i once was" are super old and very overplayed.

very true...i've been listenin to the jason aldean, keith anderson, hot apple pie cd's lately along with the newest trace adkins cd

"Ayooo Y'all Play somethin country"

~B&D

I don't wheel often enough to tell you guys, but I enjoy old-school alternative. My favorites are Live, Collective Soul, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc. I'm not much of a country fan, but that Pickin' Wildflowers by Keith Anderson is awesome.

I don't rock out while wheeling, usually just listening to the CB chatter.

yup

oh, and if it is so hard core wheeling then i normally turn the sh*t down so i can listen to the trail noises..

yup

If the music is on, it's usually quiet enuogh I dont notice the CD is replaying for the 4th time today... yesterday Sublime & Catherine Wheel kept me company.

No music while wheeling, I like to hear what I'm breaking. For general rollin around stuff, underground hiphop. None of that Ludacris or 50 cent crap. In general, jazz, blues, hiphop, beats and some heavy stuff if I'm in the mood.