Best Pathfinder #1

RedPath88

In your opinion, which Pathfinder Body style is the best?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, which Pathfinder Body style is the best?

• 1987 - 1995
    • 1996 - 2004
    • 2005 - ????

I wanted a 2 door pathfinder ever since I was about 13 years old , I'll be 29 in a few months and thats a long time too like a specific vehicle so I have to say wd21 2door modles.

Took me till I was 30 to get one.

2 door pathy's F'ing ROCK!!!! WOOOO!!!!! -bounce- :D

To be fair though I do like the looks of the R50, but nowhere near as much as the two door WD21! The four door WD21's look OK, and I can't stand the 05 pathys, too big and too ugly for my tastes.

I thought it was very funny that in the ads for the 05 pathy it says the most off road capable pathfinder yet. ROFLMAO!!! :laugh::lol::laugh::lol: No other pathy can beat the mighty 2 door! BWAHAHAHA! *Runs and hides from an oncoming mob of R50 owners armed with torches and pitchforks* :hide:

2 door pathy's F'ing ROCK!!!!  WOOOO!!!!!  -bounce-  :D

I can't stand the 05 pathys, too big and too ugly for my tastes.

No other pathy can beat the mighty 2 door!  BWAHAHAHA!  *Runs and hides from an oncoming mob of R50 owners armed with torches and pitchforks*  :hide:

Not from me B) . I will respect your opinion (no matter how horribly wrong it is :lol: ) with out complaint. I'm with you on the 05, my wife called it a weird looking min-van/wagon thing :crazy: .

• 1 month later...

In your opinion, which Pathfinder Body style is the best?

1987 - 1995 [ 44 ] [65.67%]

1996 - 2004 [ 19 ] [28.36%]

2005 - ???? [ 4 ] [5.97%]

Total Votes: 67

have we done a poll on what body style we all own... would be an interesting comparison...

• 2 months later...

I am one of the lucky few who have multiple Pathfinders. The '05 is AWESOME... but in a different way. Its so refined. It rides as smooth as a Caddy, is as fast as a sports sedan, and gets really good MPG for a SUV. But when I am pulling out of the driveway, the '94 gets the nod more often than not. Sure its not as refined, fast, or comfortable, but it is like a old pair of slippers... it just fits right. I am actually thinking of selling the '05 because I never drive it since buying the '94. So long story long, I vote the WD21!

post-1-1133563970.jpg

I like you more and more Green !! :D

It really just comes down to what you like/want/can afford and the usage you put it to. I've had a 4x4 for almost 15 years and always plan on owning one. Do I always drive it ? NO !! Is it there when I need/want it ? YES !! Thats what it is all about to me.

The VW convert is for local trips/enjoying the weather, the motorcycle is for enjoyment/milage/speed and the truck is for hauling/crappy weather/playing. If I had need of a comfy sedan for commuting/trips, I'd buy one. The problem is that there is no 1 vehicle that covers all aspects. You just choose what is priority to you and deal with the rest... ;)

B