The Other Woman Speaks...

jj big shoe

-bounce- Yes... you may all ask how I can possibly share such a clever man with a 4,000 lbs truck. Well, you have seen his Pathfinder! I have given up many weekends to this old bovine, but I delight in his achievment and the results are rather surprising. In return I get the pleasure of traversing steep grades and rocky terrain. Even the average highway has become a delight, as it has an outstanding sound system! I hope all your ladies get such similar luxury.

Gentlement and ladies, please continue to give him such great advice. This truck will sure to be our son's first vehicle, one day.

xoxox, Ali (JJ Big Shoe's fiance) :type:

Pleased to hear from you Ali. Rest assured that we will all support him in his addiction, um, I mean hobby !! As for advice, he gives it as much as he gets it and is a great member of the forum. All that aside, he's also just a plain old nice guy; this I know first hand. Best wishes and be well...

B

LOL....My wife is too short to even get in my Pathy....Some say that's a bad thing? I beg to differ....

You're a lucky man jj big shoe....she's a keeper.......

BTW she can chime in every once in a while, we don't mind.

Aaak! Security breach! Alert the authorities, integrity has been compromised!

What a total disregard for the sanctity that is the NPORA!

Good thing she's cute.

Always turn off the computer before you go to bed! Never know what a sneaky woman will do after you're asleep. ;):laugh:

Good thing she's cute.

Always turn off the computer before you go to bed! Never know what a sneaky woman will do after you're asleep. ;):laugh:

Yup or log out. I have a totally separate log in for her. LOL

Nice to hear from you Ali...

I had (and still do sometimes) a great time being the passenger in my hubby's truck... Now that I wheel my own truck my hubby misses his co-pilot/spotter/photographer/general TB...

I've always loved the outdoors & camping, so when we started wheeling is was an awesome excuse to do some of the things I love, and spend time together. Usually when we go out, regardless if we take one truck or two, I am one of only a couple girls out... but I have a blast!!

(*TB = Trail B*tch... not a very endearing name, but it's true!) :)

Nice to hear from you Ali...

I had (and still do sometimes) a great time being the passenger in my hubby's truck... Now that I wheel my own truck my hubby misses his co-pilot/spotter/photographer/general TB...

(*TB = Trail B*tch... not a very endearing name, but it's true!) :)

Yeah, I guess I was in your same situation for a couple years when my brother drove us both to school. At first I was the backseat bitch (one of his friends got the front). But then I was promoted to wingman... that was a blast! You would not believe the crazy @!*% you can get away with when you have a wingman in the car.

But now my brother is off at college and I'm stuck without a wingman, but I can't say I'd rather have a little brother either.

Edited by wheelmanLS1

Most of the time, I prefer to drive alone... Then when I do stupid things, theres no one to point it out & no one needs to know. Also, then I can blast my music as loud as I want, instead of trying to make chitchat.

LOL, is isn't 'wingman' thats a video game term, its 'riding shotgun' which describes it's historical context... (and sounds much cooler) B)

B

Where's Ali by the way ? More Ali... *chant* More Ali, More Ali....

Good thing she's cute.

Nor do you know what a sneaky MAN will do... Dave is always roaming around NOPRA (he's 100% a Chevy guy) seeing what we wrote..... :angry:

LOL, is isn't 'wingman' thats a video game term, its 'riding shotgun' which describes it's historical context... (and sounds much cooler) B)

I beg to differ. Riding shotgun simply means you're riding in the front seat. Being the wingman means you keep you're eyes peeled for insane driving opportunites. My brother is a crazy driver... nothing he hasn't done. Being the wingman also means you watch for the cops... or the bogies. Damnit! I have been watching too much Top Gun. :D