Check Out This Path.

mudfinder

check out this path. i'm sure some of us have seen this rig. i remember posting pictures of this rig while it was being built. check out what its become. it's INSANE. i would love for my path to turn out like that. but i don't consider it a Pathfinder. chevy engine, drivetrain. only thing Nissan is the body. check out the flex on this monster. oh yeah, i think he should of left the factory headlights on. here's a link:

click here for monster

Edited by mudfinder

OMG. !!

What was he thinking when he started that.

Over here in NZ if you mod your vehicle you have to take it to a government certifier to get it checked out before you can drive it on the road. Even bigger tyres or a small body lift.

Would love to see the certifiers face when that rolls up He He. :D

Al

WOW! Those are some wicked pics! I had seen that pathy b 4... but those pics really show its true wickedness! impressed..and yeah.. he would NEVER get that thing through a smog here in Cali..lol...

I second the idea of leaving the back on, the two doors look to much like an el-camino when they're chopped.

Not sure how I feel about the narrowed front end either. But Eh, its his truck and it would sure as hell beat the crap out of mine :-)

• 1 year later...

looks good...looks like the rear roof was lost in a roll over... dont care for the headlights..if he woulda pulled off the pathy grill and lights it'd be efffffin awsome...but it still gets a pretty bad ass awsome...

def would like to take a closer look at the steering and all that stuff...lots of $ dumped in it tho

ohh yea that single coil over looks weak...needs some quads or something so it can do some high flying like bigfoot...

Edited by unccpathfinder