Spray on mud product...

Precise1

Ok, appearance does matter to some degree and in some circumstances, but I've noticed for a few years that perceptions are becoming far more important then reality... Here is a perfect example. WTF are things comming to ?

http://www.wired.com/news/autotech/0,2554,...tw=wn_tophead_4

B

Now I have truly seen everything. Lemmie get this straight...Joe Schmo spends three hours on Saturday washing, waxing and detailing his new Liberty, then while no one's looking, sprays mud on it that he paid $14 US for? That's it... if this company is still in business at the end of this year, I will completely lose all hope in mankind.

Holy false advertisement, Batman! Fake mud for suburban wheeling?! WTF?! Are you F'ing kidding me?! If I saw that on the road, I wouldn't know whether to laugh my a$$ off or demand he turn over his Guy Card STAT. Imagine how embarrassing it would be to have your buddy call you out on that...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh::lol:

The ULTIMATE mall rated accessory! All else you need is a chrome grill gaurd and chrome taillight gaurds and your set! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! :laugh::lol:

:laugh::clap::lol: I'm with you sc88!!!!!!! ROLMFAO!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

can we say "the first guy to use this stuff will be the laughing stock of the neighborhood?" :oops:

*bangs head on desk*

why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why......

sssh I wonder how much more they would add to the price of a 4x4 at a stealership with the "extras".. i.e....painted on mud.

Could this be the start of something terible? To see a Pathy with factory mud would cause me to have a massive coronary! :oops: :X

New Product that I'm working on.... Dent in a Box!

For all those 'pretty' trucks out there that want to look like they have been offroading and don't think spray-on mud is effective enough.

Contents:

1 pair safety glasses

1 pair work gloves

1 hammer

Order yours today... Just 3 easy payments of only $19.99

:) :)

Hey k9sar, that is a great marketing ploy !!

Actually, I have a great use for it.... Why didn't I think of it before ? Buy a bottle and keep it in your truck for just the right moment... Like when the guy goes by with spinners and parks. You just mosey on over and spray some mud on those darn things and be on your way, knowing you have just made the world a better place. Make sure to give the bearings a liberal dose while you are there !!!

I think I'll buy some. NAH, I'll brew my own... ;)

B

The next sight we'll see in Cali is the taggers...tagging in MUD! God forbid....oh.. bad visuals....baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.......

I like the "dent in a box" idea...lol.. some numbnutz would do it..one drunken night after a fight with the wife.... lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :oops:

You have to love this sickening world! JUst give it time and something even better than that will be looking you right in the eyes at the department/auto stores.

All you can do is :laugh::lol::laugh::lol: :oops: