New "military style" Canadian flag sticker Available

fleurys

I recently got a request for an unusual sticker and thought that maybe more users here would be interested in it.

It is a 6" x 3" black Canadian flag. I was told that it is like some that are on military vehicle.

If you are interested , they are 5$ each or two for 8$. The shipping is 1$ for Canadian addresses.

To order, simply send me an email (steve_fleury3<AT>yahoo.com) or a private message here with your infos:

1) Full name

2) Full shipping address

3) email for paypal invoice

4) amount of stickers you want.

please note that my prices are in USD$ ( I know it's weird, but that's what it is...)

Here's what it looks like.

canadian-flag-6x3_zps813972d2.jpg

Cheers.

S.

Edited by fleurys

Are they sticky on the inside or the outside? Either way will $10.00 Can. in a envelope to your address get me one? I have no paypal.

Cheers- Kev. from Ont.

• 2 weeks later...

K9sar, I hope you feel pretty stupid in light of what happened today and on Monday about that comment.

Hey now where all friends here no reason to get that way he was making a joke (i presume) and didnt know some psycho was going to shoot up canada
  • Like 1

Hey now where all friends here no reason to get that way he was making a joke (i presume) and didnt know some psycho was going to shoot up canada

Exactly, thank you! :aok:

Please everyone, thank a step back and relax. :) There is no reason to get worked up regardless of what happened... It was in no way a serious comment by any stretch of the imagination. This has been a long time good natured sparring match between a number of Canadian and American members here with both sides taking part... dating back to nearly the beginning of NPORA, if not all the way. :itsallgood::beer:

Well it's not funny, it's not even remotely adequate to make such "jokes" when a Canadian soldier just got killed by getting deliberately run over. I get humour and black humour between the two countries, but as a service member the above comment was inappropriate and offensive. That's all. No need to @&#33;*% all over me.

I am going to add that he likely didn't know about the event and that it turned out to be a very unfortunate coincidence.

Point has been made, it's all good we're all friends here, just asking for a bit more tactful or tasteful jokes, that's all.

Sorry dude, I don't read Canadian news. The only thing I saw crawl across CNN was that a guard somewhere got shot. no offense intended. sorry you felt the need to take it that way.

• Like 1