new Pathfinder owner

madizm620

Hey all my name is Eric and i'm from Vancouver Island B.C. i just bought a 92 Pathfinder and found this forum, ive never owned one before but have only ever owned datsun 620 pickups and know that datsun/Nissan are the sweetest vehicles ever made. I want to know how to get this thing atleast 3" higher then it is but have never done lifts before just slammed them. any help would be great and is it an easy job to do your self? Thanks in advance, Eric

Here is some pics the day i bought it

pathy1.JPG

pathy2.JPG

pathy3.JPG

pathy4.JPG

pics of the rims off my datsun and new tires

pathyrims.JPG

pathyrims1.JPG

Edited by madizm620

Dude, that is a sweet 620, I've been looking for an older datsun for a comuter and possible a first vehicle for my daughter, you do you still have it? If so you want to sell it?

I was looking at earlier 521's cause i like the boxy look, but for such a sweet 620 it would be intersteing.

do you know of any 521's for sale? they are getting pretty rare.

I am not sure i want to get rid of any of my 620's yet or my 521 but i may soon if i decide i want to do some crazy mods to the pathy and i need the cash. Here is a pic of the 521

1C3_521-4.jpg

99Z_521.jpg

F6A_521-3.jpg

Thats pretty nice 521. Need to get rid of that rust up front between th drivers side fender and the rad support!

to bad you don't live closer, maybe we could work out a deal on fixing up that pathy :D

i'm pretty handy with a torch and welder.... see my pathy pics in the 86.5 forum.... or search for my latest posts..

At first, I thought wow, this guy went through a lot of colors, then I saw all 3. My grandfather owned a 720 and we use to love to ride it in. Until my uncle totaled it. What I remembered that was so funny about it was, we used a screw driver to start it up. Old and beat up but still ran nicely.

Yeah i do all the work on all my trucks from engine rebuilds to body work, paint, and welding. Never had to take my trucks to a shop unless for a wheel alingment or something stupid like that.

Here is some more pic's of my trucks if anyone is interested.

Edited by madizm620

• 3 years later...

Well it's been along time since i was on here last. I sold my pathfinder to get a 240sx and that was a blast but now ive bought a house and have a baby on the way so the 240 had to go. I bought another pathfinder again and forgot how much more fun these things are then a sports car :) I got a 95 with fairly low km's and fully loaded, leather interior and heated seats. I must say I don't think i'll ever sell this one, I love these trucks to much.

3031610464_a9a4e0cc7e_b.jpg

Edited by madizm620

Thats pretty nice 521. Need to get rid of that rust up front between th drivers side fender and the rad support!

to bad you don't live closer, maybe we could work out a deal on fixing up that pathy :D

i'm pretty handy with a torch and welder.... see my pathy pics in the 86.5 forum.... or search for my latest posts..

welcome back. ahhhhh........... they always come back to the dark side lol