95 pathfinder headlights and tail lights

itsmemtn

Ive got a 1995 pathfinder xe. Ive got a busted tail light and headlight. My question is do i have to buy lights specific to this model or do the lights from like a same year model nissan pickup fit? I ask because i was looking on ebay and they have tons of stuff for nissan hardbody pickups but everytime I enter my vehicle make and model it says part not compatible. Also i'm not looking for stock replacement parts i would like to go for aftermarket lights because i like the way they look. thanks in advance for your help.

Pick up head lights and tail lights are a bit different. Pickup headlights I believe are completely square, whereas pathfinder headlights have a slanted corner in one corner. Tail lights on a pickup If I remember correctly have a different bolt pattern for the mounting holes.

may be some other differences as well

There are aftermarket headlights for the wd21 that are plastic, and have a clear front with the beam pattern on the back, like the newer cars with halogen lights.

You can also swap to hardbodie square lights, but you need to get a hardbody grille and corner lights.

Or part outs on here in the for sale section :aok:

Hardbody taillights mount different and are a different shape/size. The time/money/work required to fit them correctly would well surpass the cost of just buying the correct light. Headlights-a Hardbody front end swap is simple if you want something along that line (there's a few of those on here, myself sometimes included) but there are cosmetic differences (and I have seen HBs with Pathfinder style front ends that were a bit abused to look like someone cared to do a swap for cosmetics)

HB taillights are a taller than Pathfinder, though they do look similar.

The headlights again look similar but the HB headlights are sealed beam 3 prong connectors and the Pathfinder are not.

The taillights are a no go for sure. Any tail light from a 87-95 Pathfinder will work, doesn't matter if it's XE, SE, or LE.

As for the headlights, very few pickups got the "sad eye" headlights that came on all (87-95)Pathfinders. You CAN swap, and I recommend it, to the Nissan Pickup headlights, but you need the grill, the headlights (H4 conversion!!!), and the buckets the headlight housings mount to, the buckets bolt right in place of the Pathfinder headlight buckets. The marker lights are slightly different but the Pathfinder ones will work with the Pickup grill.