What US State do you belong in?

linewar

Interesting quiz on Time Magazine's website that ranks general mood and dispositions of people living in all the states of the US.

Apparently I belong in Colorado, so if anyone knows of a job opening for an HR Manager in Colorado, holler at ya boy.

http://science.time.com/2013/10/22/the-united-states-of-attitude-an-interactive-guide-to-americas-moods/

They may not be far off in my case. I am a west coast baby by any survey, grew up racing moto in my younger years, class 5 off road for my late 20's and unlimited sprints in my 30's. I am a racer at heart but never lived in the "racing" circle... as many of us, I feel given the chance and the money or name I would have been at home on the NASCAR circuit. Just a bit south, they gave me South Carolina. Shudda been Charlotte.

But all of this is dependent on honesty in your answers within your own mind, isn't it? Kinda fun to play the game though....

I'd argue interpretation more than honesty, although that would still have a role, on a sliding scale both directions! But yes, quite fun and intertaining.

I plan to wait a few days and take it again... :D

B

+1 Frame of mind may have a difference in one's answers....Which makes all "surveys" subjective rather than objective. They are still fun. I bet there is not one that would put me in Redding, CA though!

Are you an asshole or passive... All we have to do is truthfully look within ourselves

Edited by SkiBumBrian
  • Like 2

I could, but only you could take it... :D

Are you an asshole or passive... All we have to do is truthfully look within ourselves

Unless one is a Tibetan monk, I'll have to cheer the thought and bet against it. We are all far more biased than we think, even when we really try (which most people dont).

Anyone want a doughnut?

B

• Like 1

I retook it and now it has me in North Carolina. Strangely enough, that is on my list of "target relocations."

As for inner bias, the short-sightedness of the human perspective - trapped, as it is, within the finite - makes us unable to see, experience, identify, or internalize any stimuli without it being affected by the filter of our self. Since our self is constantly in flux as we grow, mature, and change, there is no absolute of experience for any human, no matter how mature or wise in experience - since even that maturity is relative. The only place where can be found an absolute - of perspective, of wisdom, of experience - is in that which is eternal. That which is eternal has no beginning, no end, and is not affected by the insufficiency of finite human experience, and therefore, has no bias.

So then the question becomes, is there an eternal destiny for me in either Colorado or North Carolina? Lol. . .

Guest Mrs.Azzo

:lol: At least take some of Jack's guns with you so that you could do us all a favor!

Yeah,me in DC-as what?Like I've said,a &^%*ing terrorist ? :rofl: