My 95 XEV6 - Stolen -

Hey guys I know i havent been on in a while but i wanted to post this up here

on 7/5 my 95 XE-V6 was stolen, between 7am and 8:30am, From Spokane, WA.

i have lots of pics of it on this board, would greatly appreciate it if you see it come up on here,

send me a PM or email wolkersdorfer2@gmail

i put on - running boards, wing, clear turn signals (with chrome trim, stands out) white wheels with big tires as shown, has 3 ball tow hitch w/locking pin so they cant get it off, was also loaded with tools, car parts, and stereo equipment.

considering the small timeframe, im sure they knew/saw me put all that in there. it was completely locked up, they must have had a key that worked, no busted glass or anything...

Thanks

1012315_10201692730863391_1980985264_n.j

1011847_10201692731263401_1426805996_n.j

dU19W.jpg

Isnt this the second one in recent times up in WA?

Tell the police and get help to check all the chop shop wrecking yards. IIRC the other hardbody was found very close to some shady yards.

If they saw you load the stuff and took it in that small time frame, then they are most likely local.

Hope you find it soon and in one piece.

Damn dude that sucks, mine was jacked in 20 mins back on April. I'll keep an eye out if they took it down this way on a joy ride. Hopefully they only want to take everything quick and leave the truck relatively intact like they did mine.

Kingman just recently had his picked from a pick a part parking lot but found it afterwards, I don't remember where it was found though off hand. Best of luck and I hope it turns up in a timely manner and intact

Sorry didnt realize this is completely the wrong section too. anyways...

well the morning it was stolen i drove around every alley way and every road for blocks, didnt see it, but it was found! the next door neighbor said someone dumped a car in their alley, behind an abandoned house six blocks from mine. It was exactly as kingman posted, you can tell it was a fast job, jammed the driver lock open, and busted the ignition, but they left all the plastic pieces for the steering console, along with all the screws, on the passenger seat, next to my screwdriver i had in the center console... they cut the wires to the amps, took them and the subs, you can tell they tried to pry the door speaker covers off, guess they didnt know you gotta take the whole door panel off for those! so all 4 of my alpines were still there! im just glad there is no evidence of "joy riding" or any damage, other than locks and ignition... still stole $500+ of tools and stereo, but my tires were worth over 600 and they didnt take those XD

Glad i have it back!

That said, i will be looking for a new ignition, if i get one from a junk yard can a locksmith tailor it to my key? Thanks guys.

i have a strong assumption that it was my next door neighbors,

they do tons of drug dealing, and we've never spoken to eachother, until the day after my pathy was stolen, i was out front and he came out and yelled over to me, "its a beautiful day isnt it?!"

oh well, i bought a steering club for my civic and my pathy, my MR2 has a good alarm system, so i think that ones safe. probably getting an alarm for my pathy though, i cant lose it again!!

Deja vu! So glad to hear you got it back man, that's what really counts. I'm still working on replacing my whole stereo again, and my work tools that were stolen. Almost lost my job over that.

Seems a little fishy about the neighbor but it might just be coincidence or if its not them they may have tipped some homies off to steal it. You should watch them and craigslist like a hawk and hope someone does something stupid. :shrug:

You did notify the police right?

Deja vu! So glad to hear you got it back man, that's what really counts. I'm still working on replacing my whole stereo again, and my work tools that were stolen. Almost lost my job over that.

Seems a little fishy about the neighbor but it might just be coincidence or if its not them they may have tipped some homies off to steal it. You should watch them and craigslist like a hawk and hope someone does something stupid. :shrug:

You did notify the police right?

I did notify the police. They told me to now make a list of the items that were stolen to give to them. Not only were my tools and stereo taken, my spare tire holder(that was unbolted) and about 3 full cars worth of stereo wiring in a box, suspension for my civic, 2 bug guards a headlight, brake pads, fuel filter for my pathy, two tool boxes.. and just smaller things you acquire from years of working on cars. You know how it is..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Edited by wolkersdorfer2

/>Seems a little fishy about the neighbor but it might just be coincidence or if its not them they may have tipped some homies off to steal it.

Well I really think something happened there. They had to be watching and know the perfect time to steal it. They probably know enough people to sell the stereo without putting it online, I mean, I probably have half the connections, and still know 10 takers..

man! glad you got it back in mostly one piece.... Ive had my car stolen once and it was trashed.....(92 prelude) everything stripped. Terrible feeling......

Just curious what size tires & rims are those? Good luck and getting everything back in order!

Makes me want to figure out a better way to secure the truck. The ignition seems so weak and could be busted in seconds.

/>

Some things never change. Modern keyed ignitions can be taken just as easily by the right people.

Tis true, and you don't need to be a thief to know... Just have certain access to stuff :lol:

Sorry for what's gone and broken but glad you got er back! Thiefs suck

/>Just curious what size tires & rims are those? Good luck and getting everything back in order!

They're 30x9x15 Rocky Mountains. Aka, need bigger! I like the height but I would really like wider ones, but my rims are only so wide I was advised not to go wider..

/>Agreed. I hate lazy people that ride off the backs of us that work.

Preach it.

I highly recommend the compustar alarm. It's relatively inexpensive, and you can start with the base model and keep adding fun extras whenever you feel like it, it's what I have in my MR2 and love it! I'm going to get it installed in my pathy when I get the chance.

You can take the new (used) ignition lock to a locksmith (before you install it) and have it re-keyed to match your existing key, it's really not that hard, I re-keyed all the locks on my Sentra and my Pathfinder to match the Pathfinder ignition key, and I never worked on a lock before I did that.

Good to hear you found it! Car alarms don't do a whole lot IMO since nobody pays attention to them anymore.

My dad had a convertible once and lived in the same complex as a crackhead. He epoxied razor blades to the radio behind the dash... he found an awful mess in it one day but the radio didn't go anywhere. :lol:

Good to hear you found it! Car alarms don't do a whole lot IMO since nobody pays attention to them anymore.

With the noise of the siren, perhaps this is true.

But I guarantee no one will be driving it down the road with the siren going off.. Especially because mine has kill start, so that if It is armed it won't start, it had to have a constant "disarmed" signal to allow fuel. and the actual siren is pretty well hidden so they can't just cut it off, and the GPS tracker will definitely come in handy if it does somehow still get stolen..

My biggest complaint is that if its armed, then it gets super windy, it could be going off over and over, same with loud cars driving by, pisses people off sometimes (including myself when it's someone else's car lol)