nicknames

johnyreb

Mine is "La blanca Vajay Jay" (named by a bunch of drunken rednecks i hate to admit are my bestfriends). I tend to be the one to break things when we wheel. It's not the Pathy, I'm just bald. :(

Ok missed that mine came from a day of wheelin when i found a mud hole that everyone else swears wasn't there when they came through and offcourse i got stuck

I called mine The Proud Mary II.

Before unexpected issues forced a sale, I was looking into matching hood stickers for the Pathfinder and CJ5 (The Proud Mary I).

• Mine has had many names, all given to it by my fiance'. "Truckasaurus" and "The Other Woman" were used for a while, then it was dubbed "That Blue Piece Of Sh&t In The Driveway" until I painted it orange. Lately she just kind of ignores it altogether.

• Like 1

I call mine Rusty, well it's a r50 from the rust belt. It's all good though because after the lift I won't have to trim the fenders nature did it for me, as though this is how it should have been all along.

My brother started calling mine Willy because it will go anywhere like a willy jeep. Keep in mind we don't have no rocks to climb down here just mud!

James

Willys Jeep. ;)

Edited by 92Path_68CJ

Mine is "The Truck"... as opposed to "The Porsche".

"The Pathy" is also acceptable, which the kids get a huge kick out of. Apparently its a rather effeminate term for dad to use. :shrug: