Hello from australia

jetett

great forum guys keep up the good work, i was browsing through the site for some suspension lift information and thought what the heck ill sign up to share ang gather info about our beaut 4x4s.

This is my terrano

when i first got it

IMG_0136_zps1968d53f.jpg

IMG_0135_zpse67469ff.jpg

what i done

IMG_0184_zps1541a9ba.jpg

SDC10641.jpg

to how shes looking now

1_zpsd6360b3f.jpg

3_zps8fc87e5a.jpg

4_zps3f56956d.jpg

5_zpsf4626cb4.jpg

7_zps8a4de399.jpg

6_zps25e77c95.jpg

cheers

Thanks mate :)

my boss i was working for at the time owned it and had it sitting in his drive way for 3 years, he told me about it and it took me 6months to make my mind up to buy it or not lol. iv fitted the factory front bar atm and will fab up my own bar work once its road registered :)

cheers

Edited by jetett

Welcome to NPORA, I'm really digging that thing man :aok: from the front end swap to the wing, the paint choice, the wheels... it ties together really nice! I thought you lucky RHD guys got the spare tire carrier with the off center mounted tire though...

*low whistle* That is a thing of beauty, my friend. LOVE the colours, and the rear spoiler. You need to put up more pics of the bull bar you had on it, that thing is INTENSE!

Wow,

you need to keep us posted as work continues!

You also need to get on a plane and come paint my truck.

Thanks mate. I'll keep yous posted on the terrano. Believe it or not but that was my first attempt at spraying any car. I just followed some guide lines I followed off the Internet.

Cheers

Thanks mate. I'll keep yous posted on the terrano. Believe it or not but that was my first attempt at spraying any car. I just followed some guide lines I followed off the Internet.

Cheers

Really good :beer:

Cheers

Then from looking at those pictures I am very impressed.

Very nice job breathing new life into an older vehicle! I prefer doing so myself also, I consider it a form of recycling. :aok:

Yeah, isn't the internet great for looking up information? I remember when you used to have to read a book/magazine or even talk to someone! :D

B